B) Go after a random person in the notebook

I kinda felt like just going by a random name and so I took my notebook and flipped through the pages with my eyes closed and stopped at a page that I felt like could be a good choice.

Spectrum...

AH YEAH... that never hero who is just soo pathetic...

Alright!

I know where he patrolls the night.

Once I chose my victim, I decided to get ready and leave the house. Of course I knew too much about the hero for his very own good.

Me: Spectrum!

 My voice echoed through the darkness, sending a shiver down his spine... never did he thought that there would be someone lurking in the shadows and actually approach a villain. How dumb could a villain be? Well I was not dumb but calculative and prepared for this!

 Me: You've been chosen.

His panicked gaze darted around, searching for the source of my voice. 

Spectrum: Who's there? Show yourself!

With a smirk, I emerged from the shadows, my presence dripping with malevolence and blood lust.

Me: Call me Deku, and I have come to end clean this place from you.

Spectrum tensed up when I said that, his powers of great lightning crackling in the air as he prepared to defend himself. But little did he know, he was no match for my meticulous planning and cunning strategy.

Spectrum: What do you want from me?

Me: I want to see the light fade from your eyes! Of course I am here to make place for someone more deserving of your role.

With a flick of my wrist, I unleashed a blinding flashes as I had some flash granades on me,  disorienting Spectrum long enough for me to strike. My blade sliced through the air with deadly precision, each strike aimed at crippling his ability to fight back.

Spectrum: Why are you doing this, Deku? What do you want?

Me: What do I want? I want to show the world that the heroes are all FAKE! And you, Spectrum, are just another obstacle in my way.

Spectrum charges forward, unleashing a dazzling barrage of light, but I managed to effortlessly dodg each attack. I didn't train with Aizawa for nothing. No hero could compete with me if it came in terms of agility.

Spectrum: You can't just kill innocent people like myself! It's time to put an end to this madness.

Me: Innocent? There are no innocents in this world, Spectrum. Only those who are strong enough to survive.

With that, I lunges forward, my blade slicing through the air with deadly precision. Spectrum narrowly avoids the attack, his powers flickering with intensity.

Spectrum: Strength isn't measured by the harm you cause. It's measured by the good you do for others.

He countered with a blinding burst of light, momentarily stunning me. I had expected this but it still got me quite in a surprise. Seizing the opportunity, Spectrum presses his advantage, driving me back with a relentless assault of energy blasts. Oh how I now started to regrett to have actually chosen a random guy.

Me: Ah, but you see, Spectrum, I have lost soo much to the heroes.... now I will come and pay them back and you are my first!

Spectrum grits his teeth, summoning all his strength to push back against my relentless onslaught. But with each passing moment, I could tell that he can feel his energy waning. He was struggeling and it was clear to see that.

Spectrum:  I won't let you win, Deku. Not today, not ever.

Me: Oh, but you will, Spectrum. You're already losing the battle, and soon, you'll lose your life too!

But Spectrum fought with a ferocity I had not anticipated, their powers illuminating the darkness as they launched a dazzling assault on me. The battle raged on, each blow exchanged pushing us both to the brink of exhaustion.

Yet in the end, it was I who emerged victorious, my blade stained with Spectrum's blood as he fell to the ground, his light extinguished forever.

Since I thought that it would be meaningless not to actually make a signiture move, I decided to come up with something and that something was a calling car. One with just a green bunny displayed on a Ace poker card. 

I left that signature, a calling card that would forever mark my gruesome handiwork.

Now I was sure that everyone would remember this and whenever I woudl start to kill, every time that card will like the kill back to me. No one of course would know that it was me but let's see by what name they will come up to call me. I prefer to use the one Kacchan gave me, Deku. However, I had nothing against a normal proper villain name at all.