What now?!

I've stayed there for a very long time waiting and watching. Maybe this was not a good idea and maybe I was screwed up since I could hear the sirens outside but I still enjoyed every single second. He deserved everything and even though I knew this was wrong, it felt too good to be really wrong. I mean revenge was something my mother always said that I should never do since it was not worth it but who could stop me now?!

Me: Ahhhh what a good show this was.

But now what?

Should I let the police catch me?

No!

Why should I let the police catch me only because I did their work for them.

These idiots were not able to catch this bastard and look at him!

He was free!

He was walking around and my mom was dead!

The more I thought about it the angrier I got and the more my quirk reacted to it. I don't know when this happened but it seems as if I had actually made the whole room filled with my green flames. 

Me: Fuck.. it's really getting hot in here now.

My job here was done and I still didn't really know what to do for now, but one thing was for sure. I was able to stick in here for any longer. I may have some heat resistance but I was not gonna test out where my limit was.

Seeing as the situation was only getting worse in here, I decided to stand out and leave through the window. Only after I did that and was already up in the air, did I hear something exploding behind me. One glance and I could see that it was the apartment which blew up. It seems that there was something really flamable in there which resisted till now. I mean it was really getting hotter and hotter in there. It was a wonder that it was not going off earlier while I was in there.

Wow....

Did I get lucky or what?

I better find a place to calm down now... this is a bit too much for me.

Besides everyone can count one and one together if they see the color of my burning feathers and the flames everywhere....

Yeah..

I need to find a rooftop and just calm down for sure!

I revenged my mom... he got what he deserved...

It took me a bit to get to the poor side of the city where there were a lot of street rats and abandoned buildings. Maybe it was an obvious hiding spot but it felt good to just be away from everything and then breath in and out... I knew there was no turning back. What I did was a crime but I stood for it and I would gladly do it again.

Though... it made me a villain which meant that there was no place that I could call my own. From now on I should either hide or I would work as a villain. Of course I chose the second option since I had endured soo much before. I was not the one who would hide and be happy with it. I never was and never will be the one who would simply hide away anymore.

When I got down and sat on the edge of the rooftop, I started looking over the city wondering what I should do. After all I was a fullfledged villain now.

Should I go solo?

Can I even do it?

What about dirty work?

I could do that.... can I really?

Then maybe a villain group?

HAH! As if I will let anyone tell me what to do!

Then what?

Create a villain group?

I could do that... I could also handpick everyone.

Maybe even get my name out there..... do I want to be in the top 3?

I always wanted to be the number 1 hero the next one after All Might but everyone said with my quirk, I could be considered happy to be just around and not in prison... pfff- and now look at me.

Look where I was now.... maybe the number 1 Villain spot would be not a bad thing.

A lot of thoughts started popping up in my mind but there was not really any answers to them. There was a lot I could do since I now didn't needed to give a fuck about the system, society and even the laws. I was an outlaw, a villain and someone who just murdered and killed people. There was simply no hope for me left at all.

Me:*sigh* What now.....what now.....