I am ready!

It took me a bit but this place was not bad at all. There was warmth everywhere and the heroes were also just nice. My new parents were the best and I know how hard it was to doubt myself and even run against this wall and just be stuck there. It was hard but they helped me a lot. We also played a lot and today was in fact once again a play friday.

Mic: IZU! Come here cookies and tea is ready and it's PLAY time!

Me: Coming!

I was noting down some things in my diary. It was something I started doing after Hound Dog came in for a day. For some reasons my mind was clearer than ever and the only thing left was sadness which got soon replaced. I was still morning the death of my mother but then again it didn't also feel right to just be stuck at one place. I could tell that the heroes were taking care of me and that they wanted to love me which is why I actually decided to just give it a go... guess what! I never regretted it at all.

Once I finished up writing some notes down, I quickly ran out of my room and to the living room where they all were waiting for me.

Aizawa: You are late.

Me: Better late than never that's what you say.

Mic: Besides that, we also have to talk about something.

Aizawa: It's been half a year that you are with us and we wanted to ask if you wanted to go visit your mother?

Me: Huh?

Mic: Well we never really wanted to ask you this earlier but we both feel as if you were ready now.

Aizawa: We arranged for a funeral and she has a lovely place at the cities cemetery. If you want this weekend, we could go visit her.

Mic: It's your decision.

Me: .... 

I knew why they were asking me this now and not earlier. There was a time I just sat in my room and didn't wanted to come out. It was right after the day Hound Dog was kinda babysitting me. Anyways, he left me with soo many questions that I just needed time to process everything. The heroes were concerned and Aizawa even took a sleeping bag... wait no. Actually both of them were in sleeping bags right in front of my door the whole week. I do remember crying myself to sleep and them just talking to me through a door till I could seel. Never did they actually trespassed into my room without asking me first and without me being okay with it. This was kinda just my room and my turf. Weird but I would have never actually thought that this would happen.

Then there were also times I woke up completly denched in sweat because of nightmares and when I got out, I was instantly hugged as if they knew I just needed it.

These people were just different.

Me: I would ... I want to see her.

Everything was different now. It was just hard not to see reality as it is. Welll I do have to say... I am one hell of a stubborn man. Besides that I ran into a thought and just hung onto it which kinda was stupid looking back at it now. 

Mic: Then it's settled I guess.

Aizawa: How is school so far?

Me: Good I guess...

Aizawa: I will get you over into UA next semester as promised.

Mic: You mean I will.

Me: It's fine! The school is good as it is.

Mic + Aizawa: No!

There onw thing that they both insisted on. No matter which course I was going for, I needed to be at UA. Because of what happened, I did missed the inscription time and couldn't get into the first semester... well first half of it. Aizawa and Mic were both working hard to change that.

Mic: Now that we settled this.... Let's see.... what do we play toda?

Aizawa: Exploding kittens.

Me: Unicorn attack.

Mic: You two are having it today huh?

Me: Then how about Uno?

Aizawa: Monopoly?

Mic: I don't know... what do we do now?

Me: Should we use random.org again?

Both them nodded and this has somewhat become our way on chosing something to do when we had too many option. Each option was good and whenever we couldn't decide we would assign the options numbers and would go with a random number and voila it was decided!

Mic: Seems like we are going for Monopoly.

Me: Fair enough.

Aizawa: Please tell me have more than this much coffee.

Mic: We do.

Aizawa: Good because this will be one long night.

Mic: I know and I got enough snacks for it as well.

I was just happy with them. Who would have guessed that. If cou had asked me just 4 months ago, then I would have told you that I was not wroth it. However them being there for me alone showed me how much they loved me and wanted me to stay. I mean it was just my mindset which was corrupted back at the time.

Thankg god I felt better and honestly these game nights were the game changer for me because it was soo much easier to talk while we all were playing and I appreciated the different viewpoints of the heroes. 

I don't think they actually know how much they meant to me... how much their presence helped and how thankfull I was.

Not as if I knew how to express myself too.

But I would make sure to treasure my parents well as they had helped me more than just a bit. They deserved this as well.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading the suicidal route! I hope you all enjoyed reading this route and let's see what the other routes have in store for little Izuku here!

P.s.... it didn't felt right to include an option where he dies here XP I couldn't bring myself to do that. Hope you all still liked it.

Next up:

- Villain route