Wouldn't guess that, huh?!

Yesterday was just weird... there was really not anything else that I could say about it. I tried to kill myself and failed soo badly. On top of that I didn't even get close to hurt myself. I mean the detective came to check after Dreamer started barking... and now? Well I was not about to risk this ever again. For now I decided to leave it be and actually focus on my new life. It's better to do such things when the detective wouldn't think about it. 

Why do we have to be here again?

UA was not the place I wanted to be right now. Especially not when the detective said we were about to just come and go there. That meant we would visit someone and that someone was apparently Recovery Girl. One of the best healers in the world. Who would have know that the detective was close to her?! I for sure didn't and that made me pale up a bit since it meant that there was no way of killing myself that easily with a wound.

Not as if I could have stabbed myself but now there was definitely not a single brain cell that would dare to actually think about doing it.

Next up on the list was a visit to Hound Dog because of my very, very bad attempt yesterday and guess what?! I didn't say a word but got baited by Tsukauchi when he said we would go for some Ice cream later. That later however was now. It was in an instant that I was up from the chair and that he decided to end the talk with that mindfucker and here we are! 

Tsukauchi: You like your ice cream?

Me: Do I look like a child?

Tsukauchi: Yes.

Me: Well ... not really wrong.

Tsukauchi: You have a sweet tooth huh?

Me: Yeah....

Tsukauchi: Should we go and get some snacks and sweets for home too?

We both were on our way back from UA. It would have made it easier if we took the public transport system like when we came but nooo, we were actually walking home. Not as if I had something against it.

Tsukauchi: Did you know that I was a later bloomer?

Me: What?

It came out of no where but I kinda was curious what he meant and why he was actually saying this now.

Tsukauchi: It's true... I realised what my quirk was when I was around 17. A very late bloomer.

Me: What did you do before?

Tsukauchi: Hmmm... let's see... I had the support of my sister and thanks to her I've actually got to the police.

Me: Really?

Tsukauchi: Yeah... 

Me: You sound sad. Was there an accident or something?

Maybe I shouldn't have asked that but I still kinda did. I was curious and my curiosity would kill me eventually. My mom always used to tell me that. She was the best and I wouldn't be where I am right now, if not thanks to her.

Tsukauchi: Well, she died... it was a armed robbery and I was together with my sister. We couldn't do anything... I couldn't save her. I still wish I would have done something back then but I know now that there wasn't anything a child like me could have done. A hero saved us but by then my sister was dead. She was taken by the villain as a hostage and they killed her. I vowed to do something, to not be this miserable, to make a change.

Me: So you became a detective?

Tsukauchi: Yes.

Me: When did you realize that you had a quirk?

Tsukauchi: After my sisters death, I thought I was the reason for her death because they wanted to take me hostage but she insisted it should be her. . . I should be the dead person not her. I found that life was not fair.

Me: Because it's not.

Tsukauchi: I know but we do what we can.

Me: But what if there is no place to be?

Tsukauchi: There will always be a place and you know who helped me back then?

Me: No.

Tsukauchi: It was not my family. They hated me and still hate me for her death... it was Eraserhead, Present Mic, Midnight and a good old friend Oboro.... they were there for me and showed me that I had a place and could do something.

Me: That's....

Tsukauchi: You wouldn't have guessed this right?

Me: No...

Tsukauchi: No one would. But Life ain't pretty and the heroes as well as police officers know this way better. Besides there are soo many things we don't even have under our controll where we would love to actually say we do.

CHOICES

A) Talk to the detective about how you feel

B) Talk about the future (wanting to be a hero)