What a big TALKER I am...

Oh the way the teacher looked at me. I knew that they wanted to kill me for sure. I mean the way they were giving me that look was just saying everything. I knew they thought that I was disgusting and dirty and you know what? They were kinda right since I was throughly dripping in sweat and I was certainly a mess as well. To top it off, I slipped on my here before I was starting to get chased around right in front of the door and yes, I got dirt on me. Yes I looked a bit like a beggar thanks to everything but so what?

Despite everything not being my fault, no matter what they were saying today they were absolutely right. Other than that, this teacher hated me and there was no particular reason behind it as well. I mean only because my quirkless makes me being the weakest link below the low and worse than an animal, so to speak useless or a bad student! I never harmed anyone, I never bullied anyone and I never did anything against the law as well not like a certain other Dandelion in my class... well that may be the case but certainly not in reality anyways. Of course I did write down some nasty ideas in my notebook betweens facts and fiction. Can you blame me tho?

Teacher: Where do you think you are going?

Me: To my seat?

Teacher: Looking like that?

Me: Yeah?

Teacher: Get out of the classroom and take a shower first! You reak like garbage and look like a damn beggar. If you already have the audacity to come in like this then go back were you were because that's where you belong!

Me: Ahm... it wasn't -

Teacher: Do I have to call the principal on you again?

Me: No...

Teacher: Then get the hell out of my classroom and stay outside.

Me: Yes, Sensei.

Well this definitelly went better than what I imagined...

Why do I have this feeling that it only ended up good because this damn teacher is a clean freak and would never approach me...

Ah yeah...

Makes sense...

I was about to bow down and get out until I felt something hit me. For me it felt like a small stone but when I heard the clicking sound of the thing hitting the ground and after looking at it, I now understood that the teacher just threw chalk on me. Well better than being beaten by a ruler so I was taking that over any kind of beating.

Teacher: MY LORD! Are you deaf? GET OUT!

That teacher didn't had to tell me that again since I didn't even wanted to be here at all. The class was just laughing all the time at this display and even they are saying the same things like the teacher. So I quickly bowed once again and hurried out of the classroom. The moment the door fell shut, I couldn't help it and definitely said something out loude I shouldn't have.

Me: What a lunatic...

Let's say the doors were not the best ones and let's also not forget that the teacher was close enough to the door so when I said that, they definitelly heard it. This was also the reason the door was hastily opened and I could see the teacher standing there. Whelp I definitely fucked up at this point but did you think I would honestly just stand there and do nothing?

Well... WRONG!

I busted and started running down the corridor hoping for the teacher not to actually run behind me. My goal was to get to the gyms and the changing rooms and then the bathroom right besides it. Yeah there was no freaking chance I would let anyone touch me today anymore than I already got.

FUCK!

Why did I said that out loud?!

I definitelly didn't wanted to do it...

Me and my goddamn stupid mouth!

No wonder mom always said I will get in trouble one day because of it...

I mean I knew it but still....

This was soo close!

Thank god the teacher didn't run after me....

I would be quite screwed.

Gosh no one can actually get how relieved I was to find myself all alone in the changing room because the bathroom was directly connected to it. I couldn't lock the changing room but I knew that the moment the teacher would get in here I could get them for being a pervert. Besides all the teacher did bully and also abuse me but they were not that stupid to give me a chance to prove that they did something to me. The classrooms didn't had any cameras and the changing room also didn't had some. However the hallway right to the changing rooms had some. So if the teacher would run after me, they would get filmed and I would have proof and could get them fired. Wouldn't that be epic? I think the beating would be worth it on any other day than today because I still had something planned with my mother. It was the first time in a long run that she had enough time that we could go out to spend some time together. Nothing was completly planned yet but I thought that we could go to a cinema and watch that new movie she seemed interested in... well both of us.

Once in the changing room, I quickly stripped and went to the bathroom with my clothes and hoped there would be some kind of way to get the stench out. Too bad for me that I couldn't see any possibilities of this happening and had to get my gym clothes. Of course I still had my backpack with me and in there was my gym attire. I was not stupid. I got beat up too many times and I also got dirty water dumped over me here and there or trash as well... so I learned a thing or two and always had my gym things with me just to be safe.

This is soo childish!

AND unnecessary!

Why couldn't they just leave me alone...

Me: *sigh*