B) Make the place your own

Talking was no option. I hated to talk to people and lets be honest... I didn't look like it to be able to talk to them at all. I mean I looked like a runway or even a lunatic. Just look at me! There was no way anyone would actually talk to me looking like this in the middle of the night as well! Yeah fuck no! No normal person would take me serious and if anything they would either call someone to get me or send me to an insane asylum. No thanks to that.

Alright!

Here wer are!

Next stop get something out from them... but first!

I got to one police station and decided to just make the place my own. Nothing was stopping me and the anger inside of me was just fueling my quirks flames. Of course I knew I had to act quick or heroes would actually come. A burning building was after all no joke and not something that would be ignored for long as well. 

Alrighty!

Let's have some fun!

As quickly as I got there, I started dropping to the ground and then just crashed through a window. It was a random window but it was all I needed to get inside. Since there was someone standing there, I decided to just use my quirk and get everything burning. It was one hell of an outburst from my quirk which made everything catch fire in an instant. The poor person was now also on the ground and the flimes might have been a bit too much since I was sure that he had collapsed on the floor.

I got in pretty easily... now what do I do next?

Search for a PC?

Some clothes would be nice too...

Let's just get out of this room first and see where I get.... 

BUT!.... weapons!

I am sure he had something on himself.

My quirk is good but weapons are better.

Since I needed something that wouldn't burn clothes or get someone killed immediately, i started to search this officer on the ground. It seemed as if he had some weapons on him but I may have actually overdone it with my fire since they looked a bit....damaged.... but I couldn't really be picky at all. So I grabbed what I could find and got out of the room to the next room and the next one and one by one I looked through them all till I found the locker room. Would you honestly believe me if I would say that I haven't actually meet a single other officer until I opened the locker room?

Incredible right!

Though it was also making everything easier since I could just focus on something else.

Officer: WHAT THE- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HER-

I had a gun and a taser... I figured the taser would do its job and didn't even leave this officer to finish what he was saying while I got into the room.

Me: Finally some decent clothes!

There was a room filled with lockers and of course a huge amount of clothes. One of them would certainly fit me but to ensure that no one would get in this room, I decided to actually melt the lock down before going at it and do a small fashion show and searching and chosing from the option I had. 

Not that bad, I had to say.

My options were limited but I found a turtle neck shirt and some black slim jeans and some black boots which fit me. 

Now information!

I need them and I might as well burn everything on my way to it as well.... first off more weapons!

Not as if I knew how to deal with them... but I'll figure it out!

For now I had my flames contained inside of each room I came across but who knows how long this would actually go well... I needed to find an office with an officer and then get everything out of tat man. Not that easy... all I could find after busting the door open and burning everything down in the locker room were just interrogation rooms over interrogation rooms. 

Are they serious... just one room...

I need just one office.

Don't tell me that office was all there was!

My search went on and on for what felt like hours but in reality it was just a couple of minutes. The thing was ... I was very impatent. Still I found one and I found someone inside and the best thing to do was take out the gun and threaten my dear dude here.

Me: Hello there.

Officer: Wha... don't do something stupid here kid.

Me: Oh I already am. Now can you search and print stuff.

Officer: Yes.

Me: Good search up the incident where a mother died and the kid got into the hospital. Traffic incident.

Officer: What will you do with the information?

Me: My problem not yours.

Officer: It is my problem if you do some-

I didn't let him talk much as I send some of my feathers up into the air. They sure seemed more threatening now then just stick around my bony wings.

Me: Wanna kiss the earth and say goodbye?

Officer: I'll print it out immediately.

Me: Thank you.

He did as asked and I left the man alive... or so he thought. The truth is, I locked the door made it so that he wouldn't be able to leave the room except jumping through the window which was also not an option since it was the second floor and this was one of the bigger police stations around. 

Oh well he wouldn't survive anything at all anyways.

Once I left, I continued to let my quirk take over everything and this time it ran out of my control. I felt it slip and then it started to get really really hot even for me. Slowly but surely I walked my way down to the ground floor to get out while killing each one of the officers who ran out to see what was going on. By now the fire alarm was also triggered but I still took my sweet sweet time. It was just pleasure to walk outside of the building and then hearing it explode behind me. 

It seems as if I finally had hit the right amount of heat to make the gas pipes explode and just take the whole station with it. Now all I had to do was walk away or what I prefered to do was hide somewhere.... but where if not the sewer system. This was the easiest way to get away with everything after all.

What a done deal now....

I could have asked nicely... but this looks soo much better.

Now let's walk in a random direction and get out of this shitty gutter place!