Vigilante it is.

Kai: A vigilante is a person who fights for justice but breaks the law here and there. The reason why they are considered a gray zone is because they often do not fight unless needed and cannot be charged with any crime because of that.

Me: Why not?

Hari: It's called Self defense if they don't hit first and if they use their quirk in self defence then it just so happens too. However they do have some weapons with them sometimes which are illegal.

Me: I see....

I just heard that and was immediately into it. There was just something about it that had a nice ring to it and not only that but it actually would also fulfil my dream without me needing to get into any other school. Perhapse I could try to get a job wich for sure wouldn't be easy too since I was after all quirkless.

My chances in everything was just low.

Hari: Wanna become a vigilante instead?

Me: Sounds not that bad.

Hari: WAIT?! WHAT?! Really?

It seemed as if Hari as well as Kai were surprised when I said that but they had just opened up a whole new opportunity and world to me. For the first time in my life, I could actually see myself doing something that wouldn't be that far fetched. This made it soo much better too.

Me: Yes. I mean I am quirkless and the chances of me getting more abuse in a hero school or any other school is high. To be honest... I am tired of all this and if I could finally do something to make a difference even if it was just running around and look for people who need help and report them, that would be enough for me.

Kai: .... I see.... if this is what you want consider yourself lucky then.

Hari: You can't be serious!

Kai: I am.

Hari: But he is not even 16!

Kai: So what? We will train him and we will show him the way.

Hari: What about a job? He needs a life outside of being a vigilante?

Kai: Izuku, how would you like to be a librarian?

Hari: Where?

Kai: That one guy ows us a favor and works for the city.

Me: A librarian?

Kai: Yes. It's either that or work from home as an analytic.

Me: ... hmmm....

Hari: The second option of course. A librarian? Are you serious Kai?

Kai: It would be quiet and he would be able to aquire all the information he needed.

Hari: Why not as the man if he could become a police officer?

Kai: You really are stupid.... think about our talk a second time.

Hari: Huh?

Me: I would love to be an analytic and I could also be at home with my mom or you two and help out.

Hari: HUH?! But don't you think being outside doing something else might be better?

Me: No, I quite like analysing things so this is perfect.

Kai: Very well then we have settled this and as for the topic of vigilnate. You will have to train with us from now on.

Me: Mh!

Little did I know what did this meant for me. It didn't really take a day longer for Kai to make someone teach me some self defence as well as some usefull handling of knives, daggers, throwin stars, needles, a fan as well as a sword and a bow. They also told me that it was important for me to know how to shoot a gun. So I also started to learn this as well.

All in all.... my days of lazying around and wanting to help in the household were over. My days were starting to get filled with all kind of activities and each day I would basically pass out in my room because of how exhausted I was.

Yes I was a kid but I was weak and I had no condition at all to go on for a long run.

So the first thing I had to learn was actually stamina and my limits. After that, It was just training myself day for day to be able to do more and hold on longer. Speed and agility was also a huge topic. I mean I didn't had neither speed, nor agility nor staminy but a high pain tolerance which also helped a lot.

BUT!

I had to say, these people were seriously trying to help me out and were even backing me up. Maybe this was really the right choice.... at least it felt right to me. This was definitely a good decision. If it was the best... who knows but at least it didn't felt wrong or forced at all so I was quite happy with it.