A) Escape the room

The more I was in this room the more I felt like throwing up. It was the smell and the fact that I was in a hostpital that made me hate myself more and more. My mother was dead, I was just laying here alive. They saved me and failed to save another more important life. So what was I doing here? I had no rights to be here at all.

That was bothering me soo much that I threw the blanket away from me and pulled the IV out of my arm before I actually got up and out of the bed. It took me just seconds to do everything since I was soo determined to do it. 

Why was I even here?

That question was all over my mind. It was driving me crazy together with that sinking feeling in my gut. 

Me: I can't stand this anymore.

Not much to say more than that and when I heard my own voice, I started to feel hatred towards it. Never did I thought that I would actually feel disgusted at the voice I was used to. No this was not me. The me who was happy died in the accident and all that was left was a monstrosity who killed his own mother. 

There was just one thing I could do and that was to actually end this suffering as well. Maybe then I would atone for my sins and so I went to the window first until I saw that I was not on a high ground. If best I would say that a jump would actually just break some bones but not kill me from the first loor. I had to get up and if I could get on the rooftop of this building that would be perfect.

I have to get out of here...

Higher...

I don't want to feel pain.. though I should. I deserve to feel more pain, more suffering and even more of this freaking mistreatment...

I should atone for my sins but I can't stand it right now!

This feeling... it is eating me alive!

This... emptiness.... this this coldness... I just can't!

My gut's feeling was empty but it felt like a crack in the ground that was actually getting bigger and bigger if not a black hole. I feared what would happen once it swallowed me hole. Would I go insane? Would I lose my mind? I was scared to find out what would happen and before that happened, I decided to end it. It was a miserable escape of life and I knew it but it was the only thing I could think about.

Shortly after I have decided on that, I got away from the window and out of my room. It was simple to get out and walk around as there were some patients outside dressed in this nightgown just like me. The only difference was that I had some bony wings as well that were closed and bright green hair that was my mothers alike. 

Step by step, I made my way to the staircase and then up to the rooftop. I don't know when I got there but I was there. I finally got to the location I wanted to be. My mind was as clear as never and I was just looking at the railing, slowly walking towards it until I climbed over and was just standing on top of everything ready to let go. The railing was nothing much but a very small metal chain that should stop people from getting to the edge and then to the one meter wall around the final edge. I didn't had to climb over that wall, I was just standing there when I heard the door to the rooftop slam open.

???: Hey, I know life is hard but we can solve things toge-

Me: ...

I didn't care to listen nor anything at all and just threw myself over to finally end everything. I felt tired and my own body seemed to be soo tired from just getting all the stairs up that my eye lids felt very heavy. Truly I couldn't stay up anymore but I wanted too! I wanted to see the final moments of my life even if they were not important at all.

This is peaceful.... the wind... the air... 

Finally.

I am so sorry for what I did mom...

I'll join you and I am soo sorry about everything.

I hope you can forgive me.

With that my eyes finally closed and I drifted off sleeping while I was still falling. I was really tired so this was all I could do and my body just decided to shut off when it mattered. However there was definitely no tomorrow which made me feel a lot better.