- Suicidal Route

Would it be weird when I would say that the first thing I felt was confusion. I mean, I couldn't really fathom what just happened. Of course I knew what happened to me and my mother but I couldn't process it compeltly while I was laying down in a bed looking up to a completly white ceiling. This was unusal... this was not where I last remembered blacking out. Then again, we were probably saved or so I would hope to assume since they actually saved me as well... ME! A quirkless kid. 

If I am here then mom should be fine too...

She must have made it for sure.

I doubt they would save a quirkless kid and leave their mother in there.

She must be worried about me... no wait, she was bleeding more than me.

I hope she is doing well.

Me: *sigh*

A sigh was all I could let out, nothing, no words, no emotions, no sound, nothing other than a sigh. It was weird because I kinda wanted to sit up, call someone and ask for more information but my mind refused to let me do that now. There was this deep dark feeling within me that I still couldn't really describe at all. 

???: Oh good, you are awake.

Who is this?

A coat?

A hat...

And... nope... can't remember them.

Definitely not a personal from this hospital or they wouldn't dress like that....

That voice definitely caught me off guard. It was a not a voice I could remember or at least not that I cared to remember. Maybe I met this man before. 

Me: Who....

My voice was raspy and it was clear that I needed something to drink before continuing to talk but did I wanted to talk?

This feeling was starting to get larger and heavier. It was even chocking me a bit, weighting me down as I was looking at this man. Almost as if it was trying to warn me from something. Not only that but my heart rate definitely picked up. 

???: I am detective Tsukauchi. 

DETECTIVE?!

This can't be good!

Did something happen?

Wait!

Me: MOM! WHERE IS MY MOTHER?!

I basiaclly screamed these words as I looked at the man who was opening a bottle with water and then putting it on the side of my bed. By now, I sat up to get a better glimps at who I was dealing with and what the room was looking like. 

Detective: I am sorry-

That was all I needed to hear before my eyes went wide. This must have been a joke. This couldn't be true! There was no way that this was true! I refused to believe it.

Me: No, this can't be.

Detective: It's unfortunately true.

Me: NO!... she... NO!

Detective: I know this is hard to process right now but I am here to ask you some questions.

Me: .... Why... How.... is she really... gone....

The last bit came out like a whisper as tears suddenly came running drown my cheek. I guess it was only now that I started to process the meaning behind the words this detective said. My mother was gone and I was all alone. The more I thought about it, the more I repeatedly said this in my head, the more tears started streaming down my cheeks. This just couldn't be true! This had to be a nightmare!

I refused to believe that anything of this was true.

It just simply couldn't!

My mom was a strong woman who was also very passionate with all the things she was doing.

She was the best mother I could have and she was still soo young!

No one deserves to die but my mom was the least peson to actually deserved this!

She was an angel in my point of view!

She was my everything!

My last family!

How could she just leave me like that?

How could I survive and my mother not?

It was anger that started to settle in me. A deep rage aimed at myself. I shouldn't be here! I was a no one without her. Her support was all I needed and now I was all alone! She never gave up on me, always encouraged me and I doomed her. If I wasn't alive then nothing of this would have happened. Of course I knew it before this already. I was simply just a magnet for misfortune and I knew how much my mom was suffering because of me but I was soo selfish to cling onto her. I couldn't leave her side. She was my family and the only one who really showed sincerity towards me.

Detective: I know this is very hard and I wish, I could come back here another day but... I need to know if there is anything you can remember about the incident. 

Me: No... everything just went soo fast...

I was still in a disbelieve about everything and answered this detective half heartedly as I wasn't even fully listening to what he was telling me at all.

Detective: Did you see any suspicious people? A sign or anything else?

Me: No.

Detective: Do you know anyone who hated your mother?

Me: No... 

Maybe I should have listened, to his words more closely. Maybe then I would have noticed what he was refering too. But I didn't. I simply couldn't. I couldn't even deal with the fact that my mom was gone right now! How was anyone expecting me to deal with anything more than that?!