What brilliant news!

I really loved my day. This morning was a good one. I woke up after getting a bit of sleep. Listened to the news and they had still not found any of my victims of last night. It seems as if it would take them a bit longer to realized what happened. Not as if that is actually my problem. I planned on going on to kill some more this evening. Or prepare some more things. For that I needed to get some utensils and trust me the black market was nothing new for me. The only person who doesn't know about antyhing is my very own adoptive Father.

Eraserhead: Did you sleep well?

Me: Yes. The new appartment is really something else! It's soo nice and cozy. Thanks for helping me out settle in. 

Eraserhead: You're welcome. How about the job?

Me: Just having some paper tigers.

Eraserhead: Paper tigers?

Me: Yeah, they bite and scratch. Never heard of them before?

Eraserhead: You cut yourself on paper?

Me: Yeah....

Eraserhead: *sigh* be a bit more careful.

Me: I will.

It was a short meeting but it was kinda nice to see my father again. I owed him a lot after all. Never would I gotten here without him. After that meet up, I went to my job at the hero agency. I can't really use more holidays to stay at home. I mean this job was all thanks to Shoto anyways. He was a nice guy. Oh well, I loved my job and my cover. While I was in the hero agency, I was working with all the paper work and sometimes even iteems that are to be locked away in case someone needs it as well as take out some more gadgets for others.

I can't concentrate here!

What should I do?

I want to get home and prepare a new package... some bombs...

But I can't!

I am stuck here at work without any materials... not as if I could simply start building a bomb at a hero agency anyways.....

If I had to describe myself, then it would be chaotic. My mind would be all over the place sometimes and sometimes it was nowhere. Today it was especially focusing on what I would do after work. There were a couple of ways to make a bomb and I chose the easiest and most violence way to make one from kitchen materials and nails. It would be a good grand explosion. However I needed to create them, then package them up and deliver to the door. Do a ding dong ditch as well. 

I could of course also go after heroes myself but I was quirkless. This method was giving me at least some freedom of not dirtying my hands. If worse comes to worse, I could escape before they find out where I live. Besides I was sure that this would never ever happen. Still I had to be careful and change up my strategies from time to time. 

If I were the police, I would think that it would be the doing of a group and not a single person. After all the ways that I would kill was not just simple one and the same each and every time. The only thing that was left was a card. That was simply really everything they had to catch me. Nothing more and nothing less. One piece of paper.... that really isn't much.

I wonder if they will find the bodies soon.....

It's been some hours...

Surely someone will miss the hero....

Or are they hated.

Pfff-

Killed someone who deserved it then.

Not as if he didn't deserved if he would be loved.

He had to pay for his mistake!

Life is not granted and not for free... especially not for a hero.

As I was being soo distracted, people started to talk a lot louder. This made me stop thinking for a while and listen to what they said. I was even as curious to stand up and walk to my coworkers.

Me: What's up, why is everyone whispering soo much?

Laurel: They found a hero dead.... look at this. Apparently there is a new hero killer on the loose. They don't even know if that is their first kill or not. They are warning people to not go out in the night for now until they know if the villain only targets heroes or also civilians.

Me: Oh damn that sounds seirous! 

Andrew: Yeah.... poor hero tho. They say there was not a chance for them to survive with that much wounds.

Me: Fuck... I thought only Stain can deal some damage to a hero alone.

Laurel: Right! 

Andrew: Ohhh look our boss is walking in. We better go to work again. 

Me: How do they expect us to do that? I mean it could be any of us next or the heroes that work here!

Laurel: I know... but work is still work apparently.