Shocking truth!

He was sighing pretty heavily but god damn I really didn't expct him to go on pick me up from the ground and then fly to Endeavors agency and just put me back on the ground after he walked passed Endeavor to the infirmary section. Endeavor even questioned Hawks before he also got a glimps on my wounds in the infirmary. After that... well there was no after that since I was still sitting here.

Endeavor: Where did you find him?

Hawks: On the streets duhh~

Endeavor: I sometimes want to burn your feathers.

Hawks: This again?

Endeavor: ...

Hawks: Don't look at me like that! I told you times and times again, it's not very helpfull besides you are gonna have all the work to do instead of me!

Endeavor: ....

Hawks: So yeah I appreciate it since I get vacations but you don't now can we focus on the kid.

Me: No.... just continue. This is entertaining.

Hawks: My...my feathers getting burned is entertaining to you?

Me: No the whole discussion between you two. I knew you guys work close in a team but still.....

Hawks: Because we are heroes and here to help people in need including you... and he will send you to the hospital if you don't start talking.

That indeed sounded worse than what I had right now. If things would get to that, then it probably would have an outcoming where my mother would be there and I didn't need that at all. Tho honestly the school probably already called my mom to tell her how badly I fucked up and ran away from it which means I will get even bigger questions and troubles at home.

When my mind jumped to that conclusion, I decided to follow the heroes and tell them basically that I ran away because I got bullied and I was quirkless..

Endeavor: Quirkless?

Me: Yes, why?

Endeavor: .....

Hawks: Wow, that is a rare case....

Tell me something new! Being quirkless is like winning the lotery ticked in this kind of world. I mean yes, 20% of all the population is quirkless but off that 20% there are more elderly people than babies or teenagers or just kids. The truth was... it's more like a 1-5% chance that you get born quirklessly nowadays.

Me: I know, I hit the jackpot.

Hawks: .... See he needs help and you were the closest here.

Endeavor: Indeed.

Hawks: Besides I bet he is even more hurt than he shows us.

Endeavor: Thanks! I am not blind. I can also smell the blood stench coming from him.

Wait!

Blood stench?

Do I smell this badly?

Looking at these heroes in a confused maner, they just decided to smile at me before walking a bit away and let the healer do his job. That however included me stripping in front of them. I hated that part especially but there was nothing I could do about it since honestly I didn't even see all the cuts I had on me from who knows where. I had a vague feeling it came from how I ran through the park to get rid of the hero and through some thorny bushes. BUT I didn't quite feel the pain at all. That was another point for the healer to look at me more grim.

Healer: Kiddo, I want you to tell me when you feel pain, alright?

Me: Sure....

Dunno what this healer was up to exactly but he kinda went to the other side of the room to get something from a drawer before he came back and showed me some syringes. Right after that he injected the liquid inside from it into my system and looked at my reactions. Hawks and Endeavor were also around him when he took these things out. The healer also had like 2 sets of boxes with syringes. One was like colourless and the other one had colors. The ones without colors were the ones he started injecting one by one.

I didn't feel any pain until he got to the 7th of then I only felt just a bit.

Me: It hurts a bit.

Healer: On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 you think it is unbearable where would it be?

Me: More like stinging like a small cut.

When I said that, I heard a gasp I looked at the heroes and that one gasp was not from Hawks, no it was Endeavor but Hawks did look at me with even more sharper eyes and a stern look. Yeah I knew my pain tolerance was high but was it really this bad?

Healer: Alright this should do it.

Just like that he took out the orange colored syringe and gave it to me before the pain went away.

Healer: Would you excuse me a bit?

Me: Can I put my stuff on?

Healer: No. I still want to put some oinment on your burises since I can't heal them or your scars.

Me: Alright...