1.

Walking down the street you feel the cool autmn air against your cheeks. Its only September here in New York but the colder temperatures are rapidly approaching. You think to yourself that you should defintly stop for a coffee before work but your already running late. You walk into the large building that say Luthers Law on top and hop in the elevator to get to your office. You hit the number '23' and wait until the doors open again. Once they open your see your secretary running around and a bunch of interns like something is on fire.

"Hey guys whats going on?" you said to Alyssa, your secretay and Billie the intern.

"Anna says we have a big client coming in today, she wasnts everything spotless and then for us all to leave for the day to give the client some privacy." Billie says.

Ah, Anna Coutor. The head legal boss lady that everyone wants on their team. The one who will leave everything out in the open to help you. My mentor. She is the reason I am a lawyer and I owe a lot of my knowledge to her.

I walk past them and into Anna's office and see as her head snaps up with a bad snarl on her face.

"Oh its just you, I was about to unleash my beast, Billie has been asking questions since 6am." Anna says.

"Please be nice, we don't need anymore interns quitting because you haven't had your morning coffee yet." I relpied.

"Shush and come sit we have a huge case on our hands." She says motioning me to sit down in the fluffy chair infront of her desk.

"So, we have the lovely Scarlett Johansson coming in, she wants a divorce from Colin Jost. He apparently does not know about this yet even though she said she has expressed it but she thinks he thinks shes just bluffing." Anna says with a slight chuckle.

"No way ScarJo! I love her work, and almost passed out when we bumped into eachother at the Cannes' Film Festival after party. I did see her with Colin there last year and even then I could tell there was something going on." You said remembering how they were arguing quietly by the bar.

"Yes, her y/n but this is confidential, she doesn't even want to be seen in here to talk." Anna says.

"then why don't we meet her at her house or something?" you ask.

"Probably afraid he might come home." Anna retorts.

"Then lets go to mine, its beautiful out today and my rooftop pool just got done." I say excitedly.

"fine, I will call her but can you tell your chef to make those bruchetta and chips they were so good last time I came over." Anna asks with a bashful face.

"I always have them ready to go because I MADE THEM ANNA". I say laughing

"Ugh Im sorry y/n I just cant believe you made something like that but still have a chef in your house to cook your meals?" Anna laughs.

That is probably something I Should explain. Before I graduated law school, from Colmbia Law School I was a top model growing up. From the time I was 10 my mom had me in pagents and competitions. I really liked sports growing up but sports and beauty pagents don't mix so I was forced to stop playing sports. I hated it at first but then saw how much recognition I was getting. I had Prada, Gucci, The Row and others all begging be to be in their shows. I stopped when I was 18 to finish my schooling. I managed to finish college and alaw school in 4 years under the guidance of Anna. Since I was a model all that time though, I was able to save all my earnings. Luckily my parents were well off and never asked for anything I made. I wish I was able to spend it on them now though. But since having a good amount of money saved and some put into the stocks to keep growing I am able to afford a chef. Being a lawyer is demanding some nights and I often forget to est a meal or drink water so having a chef preparing food always helps.