39.

We pull up to Mario's. It's a quiet little pizza place but they have back room sitting so I know we can hide back there.

"Okay Rosie what kind of pizza do you want?" I ask as we sit down in the private back party room.

"Hmm pepperoni! Can we get something else too?" She asks and I nod my head waiting for her to say what she wants.

"I'm not  sure what it's called buts it's tomato and a white cheese. Daddy put some kind of brown sauce on top but o didn't like that. I liked it plain." She explains and I look up at scar to think what she could want

"Oh an anti pasta salad!" I say and scar shakes her head agreeing with me. " we can totally get that!" I say and rose high-fives me.

"Y/n can we go to the natural history museum? I want to see the dinosaurs. We're learning about fossils in school right now." Rose turns and asks me.

"Yeah we can do that Saturday so we have all day there." I explain and gush over the cute smile that spread across her face.

We order pizza and salad and when it finally comes we all dig in. Rose enjoys it so much it ends up all over her face. After taking a picture I help her clean her face and the sweet stare I'm getting from my girlfriend doesn't go unnoticed by me. I give her a little wink when I look up at her and see the blush spread across her cheeks.

"Now dessert!!" Rose yells and we both laugh

"Not just yet little flower. I have a surprise for dessert.

"Yesss your surprises are the best" she says and I actually feel my self blush at that comment. I love how much fun she has with me.

"What do you have planned babe?" Scar asks me but I just laugh

"If I'm not telling her I can't tell you." I giggle
"But we're a team. You tell me everything" she pouts thinking she will get her way.

"Sorry il mio tutto." I say and she just gives me a fuzzy smile.

I pay the check with Scarlett eyeing me hard but I invited them to this so I'm not going to let her pay. I lead them into my car ad we head towards Raymond's. When we pull into the back I see Scars face light up.

"Where are we?" Rose asks

"This is the surprise" I say turning around to answer Rose. "Are you ready?"

"Yesss" she shouts excitedly and we all get out of the car.

I lead through the back door into the dark kitchen. I feel around the wall for the light switches and finally find it. When the lights flick on I hear Rose say "woaah"

I walk around with Rose following me and Scar is just leaning on the all watching me.

"I figured we could bake our own dessert?" I say to Rose and the smile on her face grows

"What are we going to make?" She ask

"What do you want to make?"

"Muffins!" She say happily and I agree. Scar walks over and helps me wrap rose in an apron even though I know it's no use anyway.

"Okay so we need to get some ingredients and bowls." I say handing a big bowl to Rose and gathering up the ingredients.

"Rosie stand up here" scar says dragging over a big wooden step stool.

"Good thinking" I say to her and she scrunches her nose. God she's adorable

"So we have to add our ingredients together. So here you pour this in the bowl." I say handing the flour to rose. The bag is bigger than her head and she struggles a little to hold it. I giggle at it but let her try herself. She pours some into the measuring cup and then stops perfectly at where she needs to stop.