13.

Y/ns POV

I'm in my living room on the couch waiting for Scarlett to come down so we can head to MKs. I decided to go comfortable with some gray Nike sweats, a plain white tee, a maroon front zippered sweatshirt that said HARVARD across the front, broken up by the zipper and my white air forces.

Scarlett finally comes down in MY Colombia law hoodie, some black booty shorts and her Birkenstock slides. Her long slim legs going down each step as I stare at them like An animal waiting to pounce. She gets to the bottom of the stairs and I get up off the couch and hop over it making her giggle when I stumble a little.

"Nice hoodie" is all I say with a smirk.

"Thanks" she says smiling huge. "Did you go to Harvard also?" She asks leaning her hand on my chest looking down to my zip up.

"No I just went for a seminar there and I had to grab a piece of clothing while there." I say laughing

"It looks comfy." She says eyeing my hoodie

"Hey you already stole my favorite hoodie, you can't have my second option also!" I tease her a little.

"I'm sure I'll get it eventually" she raps out and walks towards the garage. She spins to look at me silently asking which car we're taking. I walk over to the key holder I have on the back wall and grab the keys to my bike. When I start walking over to it she gets excited and I hear a little squeal.

"I was wondering when we were going to take this bad boy." She says eyeing my bike.

"Hahah really I would think you'd be scared. Most girls are." I say confidently but in a teasing way.

"I thought you'd know by now that I'm not most girls" she says seductively walking closer to me.

"Oh believe me Johansson, I know." I say and wink while handing her a helmet.

I help her get the helmet on her head and buckle the chin strap for her. I help her onto the bike after I get on and she wraps her arms around my stomach.

"Ok so it gets loud out there so if you need me to pull over right away tap my right thigh twice. If you like something I do and want to do it again tap my left thigh twice. Okay? It's about a 20 minute drive" I explain and she nods her head. I pull out my phone quickly and snap a selfie of us. She looks fucking hot with the helmet on. I put my phone in my rucksack and pull out of my driveway.

I pull out into a busier road before I hit Broadway and I see an opening ahead where I can weave a little through traffic

I pull out into a busier road before I hit Broadway and I see an opening ahead where I can weave a little through traffic. I grip Scarlett's hand thats already around my stomach holding on and squeeze her hand a little before I start to go through the traffic. I start to weave around cars cutting some people off and every time I come close to another car before quickly changing lanes Scar squeezes my hand super tight and I giggles every time. When we're at a stop light I turn my head to her and signal a thumbs up or thumbs down and she gives me a thumbs up and presses her helmet into my back like she's trying to kiss it. When the light turns green I speed off racing past all the other cars until I get to the next red light. We were flying and I definitely hit 105. We finally pull up to MKs apartment and I park my bike in the parking garage and get off to help Scarlett off.