37.

Scarlett's POV

"Y/N!! Y/N!!" I scream as I watch her body go limp on the bed.

"Hey it's okay. Her body probably got overwhelmed and her adrenaline ran out. But look" the doctor says to me pointing at the monitor. "She has a heartbeat. She's alive." And it doesn't calm me down but atleast I can see that she's not actually dead.

I stare at the monitor, my grip not letting go of y/ns hand even when the doctor comes on my side of the bed to check her. She just scoots around me. She pushing all over her body. It's gotta be painful for y/n but there's no sign of flinching or pain from her face.

"I need to do a couple X-rays so you guys need to step outside" a older woman, I'm guessing a nurse says to us. I see the twins go to walk outside but I don't budge.

"I'm not leaving her." I say and the nurse kind of huffs.

"Ma'am you need to step outside for just a moment." The nurse tells me but I shake my head no.

"I don't care what you say I'm not leaving her side. Put those big coats on me. I'll be fine." I say and the nurse shakes her head walking out of the room. She comes back in with a vest, neck guard and helmet.

"Your not expecting, or trying to conceive, correct?" She asks and I shake my head no. She places the vest on me and then the neck guard. Then she slips this metal cage on my head and brings over a camera type machine. She angles it over y/ns shoulder and then leaves the room. I hear a beep and then she comes back in.

She moves the machine over the top of y/n and pull it up toward the ceiling. Then walks out. I hear a beep and she walks back in.

"Shoulder. Chest. Ankle is next right?" I ask and the nurse looks up as she rolls the machine around.

"Yes ma'am" she says and I have to stop a scoff because the woman is definitely older than me. But I guess she's just being professional. She angles the camera on y/ms ankle and then leaves the room. I hear the little beep and expect her to come back in but she doesn't. Then the freaking camera starts to rotate around y/ns foot. Only about 180degrees but it stops when it gets to the other side of the ankle. I hear the beep again and she walks back in.

"Alittle warning would've been nice." I say trying to ease my own nerves but she just looks up and softly smiles and continues to put the machine away.

Thank god Dr.Green walks in with Ashley and Mk right behind her. MK is on the phone and Ash has this somber look on her face.

"Ugh what..the f-" I hear coming from below me and I swear I could cry just hearing her raspy voice.

"Oh my god baby. Hey we're with the doctor. Not at a hospital I promise'" is the first thing I say because I feel her tense up in my hand.

"Hi Ms. Y/ln. nice to see you awake again. You remember me?" She asks and y/n nods her head. I see Ashley walk over and hand me a cup of water with a straw. I take it with my free hand and lean it forward so y/n can take a sip. She takes a small one and retracts her head back to the pillow.

"Does anything hurt?" The doctor asks and y/n looks around before saying "a little to breath. And my hand hurts" she says and I glance up at the doctor.

"Her hand? She didn't hurt her hand" I say and then I look at y/n looking down at our hands.

"Oh my god fuck I'm so sorry!" I say realizing I have a death grip on y/ns hand.

"It's okay baby" y/n says slight chuckling but winces in pain.

The nurse that was in the room doing The X-rays comes in and hands them to the doctor. She then puts it on a board that lights up so she can look at it. She looks for a couple minutes and then turns around with a smile.