94.

Y/ns POV
"Did you see his face when the judge ordered him to pay me 10k for all the hardship I've faced" Flo laughs as I open the door to the house.

"Hey guysss how'd it go!?" Scsr asks excitedly. Today was the last day of Flos case against Zach. And I gave him hell.

"She won!" I say and Scarlett hugs Flo super tight.

"All thanks to this one. Scar you should've seen her she was on fire. And oh my god Zach tried to talk to me on the stand and y/n jumped up between him and me and shouted "you don't get the right to even look at her" it was bloody awesome!" Flo rambles and I laugh listening to her.

"I was just doing my job." I say

"So what's the settlement?"

"He has to give me house back and has to pay 10k to me which I'm going to donate to charity and he has no choice but to leave the movie as is. He also cannot be a producer on an upcoming movie until 2024!" Flo explains

"Wow babe. No holding back huh?" She asks me

"I could've done worse honestly. But Flo wanted him to keep his job" I say

"Good for you Flo. Dinner is at Lizzie's tonight, her sisters are in town and wants us all over."

Work has been going good. After I went back to work after that long awful week I noticed olivia was not in the office next to me anymore. And John said she would be working upstairs and not involved with any tv or movie cases. Weird how that just happened out of nowhere but Scarlett swears it wasn't her so I guess I owe Anna a phone call. I'm a month away from taking the bar and honestly I'm not even panicking . I know I still have this job to fall back on if I fail and I can retake it the next time. John has said I'm doing great under him and he's honored to have me there.

"Babe?" I hear shaking me from my thoughts. "You okay?" Scarlett asks.

"I am. Just replaying the look of Zach's face in my head over and over again" I say laughing and high-fiving Flo.

"Is it okay if you don't change to go to Lizzie's?" Scarlett's asks me looking up and down.

"Oh you like this?" I say pull on my coat blazer and spin around dancing with just my shoulders like a goof. "I love this" she says pull me closer by my pants and it catches me by surprise and I giggle into a kiss with her.

"Wooooo get a room!" Flo cheers which makes us both laugh.

An hour later we are in Lizzie's house and I'm sandwiched between MK and Ash on the couch watching Robbie and Scarlett try to play Mario kart but fail miserably.

"Scar hit him with the shell!" MK screams in my ear.

"How the hell do I do that!" Scarlett yells back

"The right trigger!" Ashley yells now.

Oh god get me outta hear before I blow an ear drum. I glance up at Lizzie who's in the kitchen and she gives me eyes saying to come over there. I get up so fast and speed walk to the kitchen.

"Hiya Lizzie. Hows the little peanut." I ask

"Great. Morning sickness is finally gone and I feel so energized. And lime. They are the size of a lime." She says and I gasp.

"Woah that's actually pretty big thinking that it's inside you" I say and bend down staring at her stomach.

"Would you please get away" she laughs pushing my face away from her belly.

"You don't even have a bump yet, how long until that happens?" I ask

"I'm not sure. My mom says some woman don't show that fast with their first. Of course she did because she had twins first but yeah" she rambles. "I do have a favor to ask of you though." She says and I get excited.