33.

Y/ns POV

I wake up confused again. It's dark out and the whole room is pitch black. You know when you wake up and you feel even more tired than you did before? That's how I feel.

I lazily stand up and feel around until I feel a door handle and open the door. I'm blinded by the light coming from the hallway but can hear chatter coming from downstairs. I walk down the steps and the second I step on the solid floor I hear
"Sleeping Beauty has awoken!" From someone. I just look up with a not amused face and see the twins, Lizzie and Scar all laughing at me. I sit down next to Scar and she wraps an arm around me and pull me in so I can rest my head on her shoulder.

"How you doing sleepy head?" She whispers in my ear.

"Grumpy" I say and she giggles

"This group isn't going to make you feel better" she says motioning toward the 3 Olsen sisters and I smirk a little.

"Y/n dear! Come here I've missed you!" I hear and I perk up.

"I forgot your mom is here!" I say standing up and running to the kitchen to see Lizzie's mom waiting for a hug with her arm opened wide.

I slide into the kitchen on my socks and slide right into her arms. Her hugs feel like a cloud suffocating you in the best way possible.

"Hi honey, how was your nap?" She asks and i feel like a little kid again.

"Much needed" i say honestly even though im a little grumpy from it. I grab the bottle of wine on the counter and walk back into the living room with a glass. I fill my glass and top off the others while i sit back down next to Scar.

"Okay so were playing desert island. Book, Movie, food." Ashley says and points to MK to start.

"hmm id say, Vogue, The Devil Wears Prada and cheese." she replies

"Vogue is not a book." Lizzie says rolling her eyes.

"I read it. so its a book." MK says back with attitude.

"NEXT!" Ash shouts and its Scars turn.

"Book id have to go with, To kill a Mockingbird, movie is Mamma Mia and food is buffalo wings." she says and i smile at her answers.

"Knew that was coming" i say and she nudges me with her elbow.

"Y/n, your turn." Lizzie says

"Little Woman, Iron Man 2, and cake." i say and wink towards Scarlett while Lizzie and the twins burst out laughing.

"Iron Man!!! How dare you say a movie im not in." Lizzie says and crosses her arms

"cmon Liz we all know why she likes it." MK says teasingly

"I think your mom is calling me" i say and grab my wine glass and walk towards the back of the house.

"The kitchen is that way!" Ash calls bacck pointing in the oppostie direction that im walking. I just shrug my shouldrs and roam around. Eventually I find Robbies music room and i get excited. Hes go so many guitars and bass and pianos and equipment. The one that stands out to me is the most is the acoustic electric guitar. Its tan in color with a cool black stripe around it. I pick it up and put the strap around my shoulder and then plug it into the amp. I take one strum and immediatley love the sound coming from it. I start to pick the strings a little coming up with a nice soft melody. As im picking random chords its like the words start to fall out of me.

So lately, been wondering
Who will be there to take my place
When I'm gone, you'll need love
To light the shadows on your face
If a great wave shall fall
And fall upon us all
Then between the sand and stone
Could you make it on your own?
If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go