35.

Y/ns POV

I can barley function as we get in the house. scar kept talking dirty the whole car ride and refused to let me touch her. And when I tried to touch myself she slammed so hard on the breaks I almost went through the windshield. She doesn't mess around.

I held off until we pulled into the driveway and we both scrambled out of the car and the second she was close to me I picked her up and wrapped her around my waist and connected us in a deep kiss. I walk into my living room with her still attached and decide to set her down on the kitchen island.

I push her down as I leave kisses trailing down her neck then chest then stomach.

"Wait no I'm in charge" she says and sits up trying to push me back

"Let me make you cum and you can do whatever you want to me" I say but she doesn't budge.

"No. I promise this will make us both cum" she says with a smirk and I give up and let her go. She walks into my bathroom downstairs and I hear her rummaging through the drawers. She comes back with a black box tied up like a gift.

"You hid this here?" I ask giggling

"I couldn't let rose accidentally find it." She says and my eyes widen when I open it and I understand why now.

"Is that a..a.." I stumble and she finishes for me
"A strapless strap on"

"How did you- where did you get this" I say completely surprised

"Did a little research and went with a friend to pick it up." She says with an even bigger smirk

"Shut up no you didn't. Who!!" I ask

"Julie, my makeup artist on set. She was going for her wife and I tagged along" she says so open and carefree

"I love this idea babe" I say and I immediately grab and and rush to the sink to clean it.

I turn around facing her saying"I'm going to have a lot of fun with this"

"Nuh uh."scar says and grabs it from my hand. "I go first" she says and if I wasn't wet now I am. That just sent a massive shock wave straight to my core.

She takes the smaller end and slip it between her legs. Staring into my soul I can't dare move a muscle or I'll miss something. She spread her legs just a little run it through her folds collects some arousal. As she slides it into her pretty little pussy her face make an o shape and my god does she look beautiful. Once it's in she huffs a little and then wiggles the erect cock attached to her.

"Fuck you look so sexy with a dick." I say walking closer to her

"Yeah? You like my big fat cock?" She asks me and I nod frantically. I grab her hips and the cock slaps against my stomach as I push myself closer to her. I need to feel her.

She holds my face between her hands and she kisses me rough. It's needy but loving. She backs me up against my dining room table and taps my legs to hop up on top of it. I do and now my legs wrap around her waist while she stand between my legs still kissing me. She kisses my neck and sucks on some spots soothing it with her tongue. She lifts my shirt over my head and rips my sports bra down so my boobs pop out from the top of it.

"You look so good under me. Just imagine when your taking my cock in that tight little pussy of yours." She says as the dick brushes against my jeans hard enough to earn a moan

"Jesus Scar. Your going to give me a heart attack talking like that." I moan out

"Then I better hurry before you pass out on Me" she husks and she unbuttons my jeans and rips them down off my legs. She teases the head of the dick right along my underwear where my clit is and it feels heavenly.  "Mmm please" I moan out