83.

Y/ns POV
I stand on the floor of the barn unable to move my feet and just stare at Florence. What does she mean? Doesn't she have a boyfriend? She knows Chris is married and has been married for a long time now right? But she wouldn't just do that, there's gotta be a plausible reason.

"Oh? That can't be good" I say trying to stay neutral so she doesn't think she doesn't have a friend in this. She's a great girl and I'd hate to be in this position myself and be alone so I'll stay neutral.

"It's not. And I swear I didn't mean for it to happen but Chris and I, we have a sort of history. We were all taking shots, you were there. And his eye contact was just a little too flirty for me and I read it wrong." She says

"Flo, I'm here for you..I'll always be here for you, but you couldn't have thought it was the best idea to kiss him while he's here with his wife?" I ask her

"I knowww I knowww! I couldn't help myself. 2 years ago, I was filming Hawkeye and he was filming extraction which was being shot in the same lot just different studios. I had a lot of late night shoots, as did he. We bonded inbetween call times, and I admittedly fell for him." She says and I feel bad. You can't control who your heart falls for.

"He was going through a hard time with Elsa, they were separated...she was fucking his brother! So we slept together too. A bunch of times." She says and my eyes widen. I open my mouth to comment but just close it waiting for the rest of the story. "Eventually Elsa wanted to work things out and I swore he was going to say no. I swore the words he was telling me was true, and that he was also falling for me. But it wasn't true I guess because when filming ended for him, things ended for us." She says sad looking down at the ground. I rub her shoulder so she knows I'm here for her and she looks up at me to continue. "He broke my heart. I thought I moved on with Zach, but I barley see the guy. We're always in different places it just never works out. Then last night, Chris was here...he was outside alone and me not thinking clearly went out to talk to him. Next thing I know I'm pushed up against the wall with his tongue down my throat for 5 whole seconds before the screaming match started." She says with a sorry look in her eyes. "I'm not saying it was all his fault because I know myself, I'm sure I initiated it in some way, but from her viewpoint it looked like he took me for himself up against that wall without a care in the world if his wife caught him." She finishes now seething with anger.

"Hey it's okay. Mistakes were made and hopefully everyone can move forward. He's as much in the wrong as you so don't sweat it. He will figure out his life and you can figure out yours." I say

"What if it wasn't a mistake?" She asks
"What if I wanted to do that since I first saw him yesterday walk in in that tight blue suit." She says and bites her lip.

"Oh god Flo no!l" I laugh "get him out of your head"

Flo drops her head back and groans. "Why must it be him who my heart desires"

I laugh because she sounds like she's stuck in the Victorian era in England. "Okay queen Elizabeth the first, let's head back to the house and get you cooking. That'll take your mind off this." I say to which she agrees and hops back on the ATV with me. After parking it in the garage and walking in I hear Kate Lizzie and Scarlett in the kitchen along with Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, his girlfriend who I think is named Ruby, and Robert and Susan.

"Avenger gang!" I yell and hear them all mutter good morning and hellos. "Flo said she will help" I say to scar who grabs Flos hand handing her the pancake batter and pushing her to the stove. "Perfect" Scar claps and Robert and Susan come over to hug me.

"Hi guys" I say and hug them both.

"We had a wonderful time last night y/n. We're so happy for you and so proud of how amazing and happy you looked last night." Susan gushes and I hug her again.