Fearsome Womb, Part 3

"Without a doubt...you're such an annoying brat!" Sukuna exclaims, before patting the cursed spirit's shoulder. "Hold on... I'm thinking." He adds in.

(Y/n) watched the person he once worked under figure out a plan of some sort.

Sukuna then looked back at the cursed spirit and (Y/n).

"Hey. Let's go kill the brats. Come on!" Sukuna orders as he starts walking away, now dragging (Y/n) behind him.

'Am I allowing the King of Curses to drag me? Yes. Yes, I am.' (Y/n) mentally deadpanned.

The cursed spirit watched as Sukuna walked away dragging the (H/c)-haired male, and started reeling up an attack.

"You fool!" Sukuna scoffed, watching as the attack went in his and (Y/n)'s direction.

Sukuna brought his arm out, healing Itadori's hand in the process while he blocked the incoming attack.

"Oops! I fixed this too," Sukuna says when he realizes his mistake.

The cursed spirit stood there frozen in shock at what it had just witnessed.

(Y/n) just stood silently with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Not a fan of walks, huh? Well, I guess curses are supposed to linger at their point of origin. Fine, then... You can die here!" Sukuna exclaimed, releasing the hold he had on (Y/n) for a moment so he could attack the cursed spirit that dared attack him and the (H/c)-haired 'sorcerer'.

The cursed spirit gurgled out in fear when it watched Sukuna lift a foot above its face.

"C'mon... you can do better than that!" Sukuna states before kicking the cursed spirit's face, causing the landing walkway that they were all on to crack under pressure, immediately breaking under their feet.

'Hm.' (Y/n) thought, as he casually stood on one of the falling debris without being worried.

The cursed spirit grabbed onto Itadori's ankle, causing Sukuna to look down at it.

"Huh?" Sukuna questioned.

Casually, Sukuna cuts off the cursed spirit's arm, which gets rid of the wide smile on the enemy's face.

"Even a cursed spirit...needs an arm right?" Sukuna teased, holding up the cursed spirit's arm in one hand, and casually carrying a deadpanned (Y/n) in the other.

The cursed spirit stared at the duo in fear, which caused Sukuna to start laughing. "Heh... heh... heh heh... HAHAHAHAHA!"

The walkway then crashed hard into the water-covered floor beneath them.

✧˖*°࿐

"Please expand the evacuation zone to ten kilometers," Megumi says.

"What about you, Fushiguro?" Ijichi asks.

"I'm staying. If things go wrong...it's mine and (Y/n)'s responsibility to finish him," Fushiguro answers.

Ijichi sighed but nodded his head. "After I take Kugisaki to the hospital...I'll be back as soon as he can," he says.

"No. You won't make much of a difference anyway. If you do come back, please bring a grade 1 or stronger jujutsu sorcerer. There's probably no one available though," Megumi replied.

✧˖*°࿐

Sukuna looked at the dissected cursed spirit in front of him and (Y/n).