The Shibuya Incident, Part 7

Screams of terror echoed throughout the platform as people tried to outrun the transfigured humans who were going after them.

Gojo stood in shock, not believing that this was happening right in front of him. 'Have you guys gone crazy?! Whittling down the number of humans...is not to your advantage.' He thought.

Mahito was cruising on a transfigured human as he made his way over to Gojo's figure.

Gojo watched as Mahito came in close, wanting to land a hit just not being able to.

"Ha ha! I really can't hit you!!" Mahito laughed.

Gojo immediately realized who this cursed spirit in front of him was. 'Patchface!! He's the one Nanami, (Y/n), and Yuji were talking about!' The white-haired man quickly sends an attack at Mahito causing the cursed spirit to go flying backward a bit.

"Let me share one thing I find so disgusting about humans... There's so many of them," Mahito states.

Gojo's eyes widened once more when he heard the yells and screams behind him, which caused him to look over with clenched teeth.

'The atrium that the weeds closed off earlier is opening up now?!' Gojo quietly tched. 'There have to be more curses or curse users upstairs. Are they planning to dump everybody in Shibuya down here?!'

"Blood Manipulation: Convergence."

"Idle transfiguration soul multiplicity."

Mahito and Choso got ready to attack Gojo.

"Supernova."

"Body repel."

Body parts, blood, and lifeless bodies went straight to Gojo, surrounding him.

Jogo came up from above with a fist covered in cursed energy at Gojo.

Gojo watched as the fist that belonged to Jogo came up from the right side of his face.

The white-haired male reached his hand up to snatch Jogo's arm just for it to already be sliced off.

Jogo held a grin on his lips as he stared at Gojo.

More screams echoed throughout the platform, people getting killed and eaten alive left and right.

Gojo stood in the middle of it, his head lowered as the screams echoed in his mind.

'Satoru Gojo is different from Yuji Itadori in that...he is capable of being cold-hearted. He's willing to make certain sacrifices...in order to exorcise us.'

An attack from Choso appeared behind Gojo while piercing a civilian straight in the head at the same time.

'However, now that the casualties are mounting and more live humans are entering the fray...he's nearing the limit of what he's willing to sacrifice. You've been put in a position where your only option is to cast a domain. By using Unlimited Void, you could kill us curses, but you'd also kill every person here! You could save everyone outside of the domain, plus everyone not down here in the fifth-floor basement! But you can't! You won't! Your concept of sacrifice is limited to the humans who are killed by curses, not ones killed by Satoru Gojo! I'll make you think and agonize!'

'Concentrate!!'

Choso, Jogo, and Mahito watched as Gojo whipped his hand up.

"You serious?" Mahito loudly asks.

"Domain...expansion! Unlimited Void!"

Fear went across the cursed spirits and cursed womb's faces as they watched what happened.

Gojo started darting through the crowd of people, killing and exorcising off the transfigured humans.

Blood went flying everywhere as he created a huge massacre of transfigured humans with a time limit of 0.2 seconds so that he could keep the civilians alive.

The sound of heavy breathing was heard as those seconds passed.

The scene of Gojo breathing heavily, his shoulder rising and falling could be seen with blood splattered on his face.

The heads of two transfigured humans were seen in his hands with their blood dripping to the floor near his feet.

A cube captured Gojo's attention when he saw something appear in the corner of his eyes.

"Prison realm...gate open."