Growth

"I'll scold you two later. What's the situation?" Nanami asks.

"I was...able to get Junpei out, but his mom..." Itadori trails off with a frown on his lips.

'Always thinking of others...' Nanami thought.

"And how are you two?" He questioned.

"I'm doing quite well," (Y/n) answers.

"I'm fine. Just got some holes in me," Itadori replied.

"... Fine?" Nanami repeated.

"But a bunch of students and teachers are knocked out in the gym," the pink-haired male explains.

"You're looking good, 7:3 hairstyle sorcerer. I'm glad we're both okay. How about a hug? For our reunion!" Mahito says with a grin on his lips.

Nanami's eyes widened when he saw the blood and all the injuries on Mahito's figure that weren't healing.

"Itadori, why's his nose bleeding?" Nanami asks. "And (L/n), why isn't he healing?"

"I punched him," Itadori answered.

"Oh, that? I guess you could say I locked away his healing abilities for a bit, they should be popping up in the next hour or so, though," (Y/n) casually answered, shrugging his shoulders.

"When?" Nanami questions.

(Y/n) sweatdropped at all the questions.

"When we started fighting," Itadori replied.

"Did his hand touch either of you?"

"Yeah."

"Nope."

Nanami stays quiet for a few moments. He had started to grow suspicious of (Y/n) ever since Gojo talked about him.

"Oh, also! You'll also be having a special-grade sorcerer following both you and Yuji on that mission," Gojo beamed.

Nanami stared at the white-haired male with an indifferent look.

"A special grade? Why aren't they doing the missions they were assigned to?" Nanami asks.

Gojo laughed. "I was able to get him settled with doing missions that my first years are having to do, despite him being a second year," he replied.

Nanami raises a single brow but says nothing else after that.

(Y/n) clicked his tongue in annoyance as he rolled back and forth on his heels.

"My attacks don't affect him," Nanami finally says.

"Huh?! W–" Itadori gasped out as he stared at Nanami with a look of disbelief.

"I'll explain later. But I can stifle his movements. The three of us will create openings for each other and attack relentlessly. We will need to exorcise him–right here, right now," Nanami replied.

"Got it!" Itadori exclaimed.

The trio stared at the shirtless and injured Mahito who was covered in burns.

Mahito allows a hand to appear on the palm of his right hand.

'While I keep an eye on Yuji Itadori...I'll take out the 7:3 hairstyle sorcerer first. Trying to keep an eye on (Y/n) is difficult already.' Mahito thought.

Nanami swings his weapon in Mahito's direction while Itadori comes up from behind.

(Y/n) watched the duo fight with a sigh leaving his lips.

Itadori goes down low for a swipe to Mahito's feet while his hand is grasped by Mahito.

Mahito jumps in the air after parrying the attacks that were sent toward him.