Secret Execution

"Mornin'..." Itadori greeted, the white-haired male in front of him as he took notice of all the talismans that surrounded him in the room he was in.

Gojo smiled in amusement, his blindfold currently over his eyes. "So, which one are you now?" He asks.

"Aren't you...?" Itadori trails off, trying to figure out who the other is.

"Satoru Gojo. I teach first-years at Jujutsu High," Gojo explained while introducing himself.

"Jujutsu... Where are my friends?! Where's Fushiguro and (L/n)?!" Itadori shouted as he leaned forward just to realize that he could barely move.

The pink-haired male looked over his shoulder to see that his arms were tied up by rope. "What's up with this?" He asks.

"I'm not sure if you should be worried about other people right now... Yuji Itadori. Your secret execution...has been set!" Gojo exclaimed.

"You're cursed, so I will exorcise you!" Megumi shouts.

Itadori raised his hands to show that he wasn't any sort of problem to the two males in front of him.

"Hold up, it's not a problem. More importantly, you and I are pretty beat up. We need to get to a hospital," Itadori says.

(Y/n) casually walked over to Itadori, and placed his face near the said male's face with a curious look on his face.

Itadori and Megumi tensed up.

"(Y/n), stay away from him!" Megumi exclaimed.

(Y/n) bended his upper half of his body to the side a little, and looked over at Megumi.

"Hm, I guess you're right." (Y/n) replied before turning his attention back to Itadori.

"Hmm..." The cursed spirit hummed out before stepping away.

"What's the situation?" The familiar voice of Gojo asks as he appears beside Megumi.

"Wha–?! Gojo-sensei! What're you doing here?!" Megumi asks.

"Oh, hello there. Forced off of your little souvenir shopping, huh?" (Y/n) deadpanned.

"Yo! And don't be so cold, (Y/n)!" Gojo replied.

"Bleh," (Y/n) turned away from the male with an annoyed look on his face.

"I wasn't going gonna come at first... man, you're really messed up. I should show all the second years," Gojo says as he takes pictures of Megumi who covers his face up. "...But the higher-ups got involved after hearing that a special-grade cursed object went missing. I agreed to come as long as they also gave me time to see the sights."

Megumi and (Y/n) shared a look, staying quiet.

"So... did you two find it?" Gojo asks the two Jujutsu students.

"Um... sorry... I ate it," Itadori says in an apologetic tone.

Gojo stares at Itadori, unsure of what to say underneath the unsudden change of plans.