Premature Death

Geto stood in front of a cursed spirit that had once belonged to Toji.

"Mommy! Hug me!" The cursed spirit spoke as it stared up at Geto's figure.

✧˖*°࿐

Loud clapping was heard as Geto entered a room.

In the middle of it was Gojo holding the lifeless body of Riko Amanai in his arms, a blank and emotionless stare being seen on his face.

"You're late, Suguru. No... I guess you're early. After all, who knows how many Time Vessel Association hideouts there are..." Gojo says coldly.

"Is that you...Satoru?" Geto's eyes widened when he saw Gojo's state. 'What happened to you?!' He thought.

Gojo looked over at Geto, watching as the other male walked over to him.

"Looks like you saw Shoko," Gojo states.

"Yeah, she fixed me up. I'm fine," Geto replied before noticing the lifeless hand of Riko that was poking out of a white blanket. "No. It doesn't matter if I'm fine..." He murmured.

"I'm the one who messed up. Don't worry about it," Gojo muttered.

"Let's get out of here..." Geto decided.

"Suguru. Do you want to...kill them all? Right now...I probably wouldn't even feel anything," Gojo spoke up without a single hint of remorse in his voice.

"Forget it. It's pointless. From the looks of it, there are only followers of the faith here. The ones in charge and involved with the jujutsu world are probably long gone. Unlike what happened with the reward money, they can't talk their way out of this situation anymore. It was a group full of problems to begin with. They'll be disbanded in due time," Geto replied.

"Pointless, huh? Does there...need to be a reason?" Gojo asks.

"Of course. It's important. Especially as jujutsu sorcerers," Geto answers.

✧˖*°࿐

A year later has passed by in the blink of an eye.

Shoko, Geto, and Gojo could be seen standing outside with the blazing sun beaming down on them.

"Heads up!" Shoko says as she and Geto hold up a pen and an erasure.

The duo threw the objects in Gojo's direction.

Gojo was easily able to stop the pen, but the erasure was able to hit him in the head.

"All right," Gojo caught the eraser and the pen.

"Ack! What was that?!" Shoko asked in surprise.

"An automatic targeting option for jujutsu techniques?" Geto guessed.

"Yup. What I'd been doing manually I can now do automatically. And it's not just the intensity of cursed energy...but it's mass, speed, shape... I can use them all to distinguish the danger of the object. It would be nice to eventually distinguish poisonous objects as well, but that'll take time. Right now, I can almost always keep the limitless activated at all times while using minimum resources," Gojo explains.