The Shibuya Incident, Part 32

'His face changed!' Megumi thought when he saw that Toji had been replaced with the original person. 'I'm lucky he ended it himself, but what the heck was that?' Megumi wondered.

"Toji?!" Naobito's voice echoed in his mind just for it to be replaced by Toji's.

"Good for you."

A throb pulsated in Megumi's side as he started walking down the alleyway.

'Don't think about it now... Gotta get to Ieiri first... No, I should make sure Maki and the others are okay...' He trailed off just for his eyes to widen as he got attacked from behind.

The teenager looked over his shoulder, his green eyes landing on his attacker as he started falling forward.

"There we go! This is what I'm talking about! I'm better suited for this kinda stuff!" Haruta exclaimed with a wide grin on his lips.

✧˖*°࿐

"Kusakabe... Haven't we checked enough of these buildings? They're still in the curtain, but thanks to Toge, the civilians are somewhere safe. Let's find Satoru already. Where the heck is Fukutoshin Line B5F anyway? Toge confirmed Gojo's sealing too, so we better hurry," Panda states as he follows after Kusakabe.

"Gojo's...not the only person...who matters, you know!" Kusakabe shouts as he turns to face Panda.

Panda gave a look of shock.

"What if there's someone scared and hiding somewhere? For instance... A young school girl. Think if we didn't find her! We might as well become accomplices...to the ruination of a bright future full of promise!" Kusakabe continued.

"I-I guess you're right," Panda nervously replied.

"If you get it, then get back to searching! No stone left unturned, you idiot!" Kusakabe exclaimed.

'This is bad. I'm at my limit with the excuses. There's no way I'm gonna go down to B5F. I gotta buy some more time, cuz...I don't wanna die! The fewer people around, the sharper Panda's nose becomes. He might end up going to B5F by himself. But I want to avoid that too, cuz...I don't wanna be alone in Shibuya right now! Even though he's a panda, he's more humane than I am. But since he's a panda, he's got no sense of direction in Shibuya. He doesn't realize that the Fukutoshin Line is literally around the corner if we go from the ground level. I'm gonna buy some time by pretending to be lost after entering the station from the Shin-Minami entrance. After all, this is the group that sealed Gojo... And what the hell's up with that huge cursed energy appearing and disappearing?' Kusakabe thought, overthinking to himself.

"No thanks! To hell with this," Kusakabe grumbled.

Panda and Kusakabe immediately went quiet as they looked upward to see two people standing above them.

"You're jujutsu sorcerers, right? Just give up. I don't wanna kill a sorcerer," the man says.

"Panda," Kusakabe whispered lowly.

"There're three behind us. Probably more hiding," Panda whispered back.

"I don't wanna be killed either...but I really can't say "sure"!"

"Please tell us your story. And take as muuuuch time as you want."

The woman decided to speak. "We've inherited Master Geto's will. Since you're from Jujutsu High, I imagine I don't need to say more."

"Help that guy? You mean so we can eventually get Master Geto's body back...right?" Nanako asks.

"No. We know neither the imposter's objective nor their identity. If Satoru Gojo is incapacitated...and the world falls into chaos, the non-sorcerer monkeys will be the ones who suffer. Only the strong will survive. Monkeys will be weeded out, sorcerers will increase, and curses will disappear. For now, we're helping for the sake of...the world Master Geto envisioned. His body is no concern of ours. That's what it means...to inherit his will."

"Stop your blabbering already. Like hell we're gonna let our beloved's body be used like a zombie. Master Geto's story has come to an end. I'm not gonna let his legacy be tainted," Nanako says.

"Act like an adult... Nanako."

Nanako's eyes widened before she clenched her teeth. "Adult or child... What the hell...does that matter?!" She shouted before pointing her phone in her comrade's direction.

"GRRRAHH!!" A man hollered which surprised everyone. "Stop. Both of you. Suguru wouldn't want us fighting like this. Neither of you are wrong. We'll go our separate ways and do what we want."

Nanako and Mimiko looked over at the man.

"What about you, Larue?" Nanako asks.

"I won't go with either of you. Same as Miguel, I just wanted to help Suguru become king. But never forget... We are... Family. The day will come...when we break bread again," Larue answers.

"So, do you surrender? I don't like indecisive men."

'Damm, is the story finished already?' Kusakabe wondered.

"I guess I don't count since I'm a panda!" Panda joyfully says as he points at himself.

'But to be honest...a group led by sorcerers of this level? This is too good. Gonna take my time here...and avoid any fights with special-grade curses.' Kusakabe thought as he crouched down as he grabbed the hilt of his sword.

"So that's your answer."

Before either side could fight, a loud explosion was heard along with multiple buildings crashing down.

"What the–?!"

"Ngh?!"

Loud laughter boomed throughout the night as two figures could be seen in the sky fighting one another.

"Is that all you got... Cursed spirit?!" Sukuna hollered.

"Oh, there he is," (Y/n) muttered as he looked up toward the sky, noticing Sukuna and Jogo battling it out.

The (H/c)-haired boy was standing in the streets near where the fighting was happening.

A sigh escaped the male's lips before sliding the mask onto his face.

"I'll stay out of whatever fights he gets himself into."