Evening Festival

Geto could be seen with a small smirk on his lips with his arms across his chest, amused by what was about to happen in front of him.

"Need a hand?" Geto asks the curse beside him.

"No. He's my toy," Mahito answered as he kept his eyes on Kokichi's figure and the many puppets that were quickly appearing from behind the many wires and tubes that were around the puppet manipulation user.

You could hear metal creaking whenever a puppet made movements to get closer to the cursed spirits.

Mahito transfigured his arm and swung it at all of the puppets that came in close to him.

This caused the loud sound of shattering to echo throughout the practically empty room.

The heads, jaws, and other body parts of the puppets were seen flying off in different directions.

Before Mahito could attack Kokichi as he planned, he took notice that the said sorcerer was nowhere to be seen in the room.

Seeing this, he transfigured his arm back to its normal size to rub his head.

'He ran away. I guess he doesn't have any reason to kill us.' Mahito thought as a sigh escaped his lips.

"Boring. I don't feel much like hunting. I just wanna..." Mahito says as the flooring beneath him starts to crumble under him.

"...fight–" Mahito went falling, but he was able to land on a nearby roof that belonged to a water dam.

Excitement could be seen appearing on Mahito's face when he realized what was about to happen.

"Ha ha! Now that's more like it!" Mahito shouted as he watched a giant version of Mechamaru make its appearance from rising out of the water that belonged to the water dam.

The name of this puppet that belonged to Kokichi?

Ultimate Mechamaru Mode: Absolute.

Mahito walked across the water dam's bridge as he continued to look at the giant puppet in amazement.

"To think that you were tinkering away on something like this. Being a shut-in means you have a lot of time on your hands, huh?" Mahito called out.

'You're inside, aren't you? You don't want me touching you, after all. The cockpit... The concentration of spirit is in... The head!!' Mahito thought.

Inside the cockpit, Kokichi could be seen sitting in a chair, controlling the giant puppet.

"Amplifications normal. Sensory feedback blocked," a voice from inside of the puppet had said.

"Tch!" Kokichi tsked lowly in annoyance.

'There's a curtain... It has to be Geto... And it's not just to trap me. The curtain's interfering with all signals...' Kokichi thought.

"I guess this won't go as smoothly as it would have with Satoru Gojo," he muttered.

'Yup, my victory depends on Satoru Gojo. No matter what, I need to get in contact with Satoru Gojo...to tell him about the Shibuya Plans. But even if I focus on Geto and his curtain...Mahito remains a huge threat. I'll have to exorcise Mahito first.' Kokichi mused.

The said teenager then noticed Geto nearby.

Geto waved his hand, showing Kokichi not to mind him.

Sweat rolled down the side of Kokichi's face. 'The outlook isn't good, but there's still a chance. I've seen...everything! All those years tied down...accumulating all this cursed energy... I won't hold back!' Kokichi thought to himself.