A Taste of Things To Come

"So, your dad is actually from the reputable Zen'in sorcerer family. Even I think he's just a big loser. He left the family and had you. You have powers, and you can see them, right? I bet you've already manifested your cursed technique too. The Zen'in family loves sorcerers blessed with quality cursed power! A cursed technique typically manifests between the ages of four and six. A ripe time to sell! Your dad kept you hidden from the Zen'in family. His trump card," Gojo rubbed his middle finger and thumb together. "Sucks, doesn't it? Your dad... I ki–" Gojo was cut off.

"So what? I don't care where he is or what he's doing," Megumi replied.

Gojo's eyes widened behind his sunglasses.

"I haven't seen him in years. I don't even remember what he looks like. But I get the gist of what you're talking about. Tsumiki's mom hasn't returned in a while either. So that means they're done taking care of us...and are living happily together," Megumi states.

Gojo stares at Megumi from his crouched position.

"Are you really a first grader?" Gojo asks before standing back up. "Well, if you ever get curious about your dad, just ask. I think you might find it interesting. Now then, let's get down to business."

Megumi stared quietly at the tall, white-haired male.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to go to the Zen'in family?" Gojo asks.

"What'll happen to Tsumiki? If we go there, will Tsumiki be happy? My answer depends on that," Megumi replied.

"No. There's absolutely no way. I guarantee that," Gojo answered.

Megumi glared up at Gojo while clenching his teeth.

"Heh heh... Gotcha!" Gojo placed a hand on top of Megumi's head. "I'll take care of things! But you're gonna have to work extra hard. I'm countin' on ya. You better get strong. Don't fall behind."

✧˖*°࿐

October 19, 2018...

"Gojo-sensei."

"He actually sleeps, huh?"

"Of course! What do you think he is?!"

"Gojo-sensei!!"

Multiple voices captured the said male's attention as he lifted his blindfold.

And right in front of him were the four people he was teaching.

"Hey. He's up," Itadori says.

"Wait a second. That's an expensive chair, isn't it?!" Nobara exclaimed.

"You're the one who called us here. Please don't go dozing off," Megumi states.

"Leave the poor old man alone. He must've been tired," (Y/n) piped in with a teasing voice.

Gojo smiled at the four who loomed over his figure.

(Y/n) immediately noticed the eye bags underneath Gojo's eyes and sighed heavily.

Gojo stood up from his chair.

"What're you smiling about?" Megumi asks.

"Oh, nothing," Gojo answered.

Nobara immediately sat down on the chair which made Itadori make a sound of disbelief.

✧˖*°࿐

The sound of rain pouring from above could be heard as it hit the roof from the outside.

"This way, please. Gojo has informed you all about the mole, right?" Utahime asks as she stares at the four people in front of her.

"Yes," Nobara, Itadori, and Megumi all answered in sync.