The Shibuya Incident, Part 51

"Are you familiar with maximum techniques?" Kenjaku asks. "Apart from domains, they are the most supreme art of the cursed techniques. The cursed manipulation technique– Maximum Uzumaki...combines all the cursed spirits I have absorbed into one and hits my opponent with super condensed cursed energy," he explains before releasing a chuckle from his lips.

"Why're you laughing?" Itadori asked.

"Oh, sorry. I realized I had suddenly started acting like him. We were talking about Uzumaki. Uzumaki is powerful, but using it means I negate cursed spirit manipulation's advantage–the great number of moves at my disposal. So at first, I didn't find it to be that exciting. I simply thought of it as recycling low-grade cursed spirits," Kenjaku begins to explain.

'For now...I'll wait this out!' Itadori thought.

"But I was wrong. Its true value is revealed when cursed spirits of semi-grade 1 or higher are used and...the technique is...extracted," Kenjaku brought the orb up to his mouth and swallowed it.

The man then looked up toward the night sky.

"How foolish. Did you think I would not notice...something that you had sensed?" Kenjaku asked.

Momo was on her broom with a lantern on the front of it as she levitated over Kenjaku.

'A signal! And the target is...directly under Nishimiya!' Noritoshi thought as he pulled back the string to his bow with three arrows that he then released not even a moment later.

Kenjaku dodged the arrows just to make eye contact pointing a sniper in his direction.

A loud bang was heard as the bullet hit Kenjaku in the arm.

Mai tched in annoyance.

"A sniper rifle? I like that! I agree that it's wise to use conventional weapons when attacking a sorcerer," Kenjaku states.

'If I remember correctly, when I was captain of the youth basketball team, mother would often dye my hair black. In junior high, I met the person who would become my mentor. I had never held so much as a wooden sword, much less a katana. Nonetheless, I chose to become a jujutsu sorcerer. I held on to that katana tightly because I didn't want to be a burden on my mother and because I didn't want to die. I'm putting...everything–my present and my future–into this! Even if it means...I will never swing a katana again!!' Miwa thought.

Miwa released her new shadow style attack at Kenjaku who easily blocked it with his hand.

Kenjaku clenched his hand around the blade and snapped it, rendering Miwa without a weapon.

"Maximum...Uzumaki," Kenjaku calmly says.

A giant cursed spirit appeared behind Kenjaku that had the face of Mahito on it.

"No, don't!" Itadori hollered.

However, it was too late, the cursed spirit had attacked them.

"New shadow style, huh? It's certainly nice...facing someone with a little know-how," Kenjaku states.

"Kusakabe!" Miwa exclaimed when she saw who had protected her and Momo.

Even Utahime was there!

"You shouldn't be out in front!" Momo scolded.

"It's not like there's any choice!" Utahime replied.

Kusakabe just ignored the chattering going on behind him.

"Um... Itadori?" Panda asked.

"Panda-senpai! And Kyoto dude!" Itadori exclaimed in relief.

"Good. You're back," Panda replied, relieved to see that Itadori had control of his body once again.

Panda then turned his attention to Kenjaku. "Does that man have Satoru Gojo and the prison realm?" He asked.

"So it seems. But what's so great about carrying around that public nuisance?" Noritoshi questioned. "Who is that?" He then asked when he saw Kenjaku.

"That's Suguru Geto's face...but I don't know who's behind it," Panda answered.

Choso came running up from Kenjaku's side, making his appearance known.

"Greetings, Choso," Kenjaku says as he eyed the cursed womb in the corner of his eyes.

"That guy!" Itadori exclaimed when he recognized Choso.

Choso's heart thumped like crazy against his chest.

'I have three parents. My mother, the cursed spirit who impregnated her...and the man who mixed his blood with theirs...and toyed with my mother...thereby earning my hate.' Choso thought.

"It appears you have noticed," Kenjaku says.

Choso grinded his teeth. "So that's the deal, huh?! Noritoshi Kamo!" He yelled.

"Noritoshi... Kamo?!" Utahime and a few others exclaimed in surprise.

"Me?!" Noritoshi asked, clearly surprised.

"Huh?! What does he mean?!" Momo asked.

"The blot on the Kamo clan! History's most evil sorcerer! If that's true, what's inside Geto is over 150 years old!" Utahime answered.

'Ridiculous barrier techniques...and ridiculously powerful cursed tools... For a mastermind with a cursed technique that allows him to enter other people's bodies...' Kusakabe trailed off. "Yeah, it makes sense," he then said.

"Noritoshi Kamo is but one of many names. Call me whatever you want," Kenjaku replied.

Choso came running in Kenjaku's direction. "How... How dare you...try to make me kill...my little brother Itadori?!" He yelled.

Sliding into view was Uraume, protecting Kenjaku from Choso.

"Step aside, bottom feeder. Don't make me wait any longer," Uraume says.

"Get out of my way!! I'm his older brother!!" Choso shouted.