Bottom

"I'd say we're both pretty much worthless. All you do is imbue things with cursed energy. You don't even have a cursed technique," Maki points out.

"Well, that's better than not having cursed energy at all. If I keep looking up at my goals, then my neck will start to hurt. Sometimes I have to look at what's below me," Mai replies in a cocky tone.

"Forget it. What a waste of time. We're both at the bottom," Maki grumbled before looking over at Nobara. "Nobara! Can you stand?!" She asks.

"I doubt it. She'll be down for a while. I got her pretty good," Mai replies.

Mai's eyes widened as Maki pointed the end of her staff in her face.

"What? You wanna go at it?" Mai asks, taking no notice of Nobara appearing behind her.

Maki sighs as she watches Nobara take down Mai.

Nobara had both of her arms wrapped around Mai's neck and had her legs wrapped around the raven's waist, trapping one of her arms.

"You tore my new tracksuit. Leave your uniform behind as compensation. I'll make it my summer uniform," Nobara says, clearly irked.

"Maybe I should open up some more holes in your body next. Besides, your legs are too short to make this look good," Mai scoffs.

Nobara glared at the female she had trapped.

"Mai, we're leaving."

The group looked over and saw Todo.

"Wha-?" Nobara questions as she releases Mai from her hold.

Todo scratches the back of his head.

"Where's Fushiguro?" Nobara asks.

"Don't worry. Panda and the rest are with him," Maki reassured.

"You look like you're having fun," Todo grins.

"As if!" Mai scoffs. "I was just getting started," she replied.

"Forget it. Unlike you, I've got some important business in Tokyo. Takada's meet-and-greet event!" Todo exclaimed.

The three females stared at Todo as if he was stupid.

"What if I miss the train and don't make it on time? Who knows what I might do...? Let's go, Mai."

Todo walks off with Mai following after him.

"Sheesh! You're such a pain!"

Mai then turned to look over at Nobara and Maki.

"Hey, everyone... don't think we'll go this easy on you at the Goodwill Event," Mai states.

"What?! You think you won or something?! I said to leave your uniform!!" Nobara shouts just to get bonked on the head.

"Yo, idiot. Shut it. What happened today doesn't matter. We'll stomp 'em at the event," Maki states.

"Maki... is it true what she said? That you don't have any cursed energy?" Nobara asks.

Maki sighs as she takes her glasses off her face. "It's true. I can't even see curses without these glasses. I use tools that have been imbued with a curse. I can't manipulate my own cursed energy like everyone else," she answers.