Constrained

Momo panted heavily as she hovered over the battle on her broom, Nobara's unconscious form strewn over her back so that she wouldn't fall.

"So heavy!" Momo huffed out as she did her best not to freefall with Nobara.

'I can't believe these two got hurt this bad.' She thought.

✧˖*°࿐

"You good, Itadori, my friend?" Todo asks.

"Yeah!" Itadori answered.

"Stop, Itadori!" That's not the kind of energy we–" Megumi tried to warn but was cut off.

"Panda," Todo says as he heads over to Megumi and the others' side.

"Yeah," Panda replied as he came out of nowhere.

"Take those two and get out of the curtain. According to Nishimiya, it's specifically designed to counter Satoru Gojo. You should be able to go in and out with no problem," Todo says.

Todo then turned toward (Y/n). "You can stay, I want you to watch until told," he then ordered.

(Y/n) hummed lightly, nodding his head in acceptance. "Got it," he agreed.

"Wait! Even you won't–" Megumi was once again cut off by Itadori this time.

"Fushiguro. Don't worry," Itadori reassures his classmate with a smile on his lips.

Megumi's eyes widened as an old memory of Itadori appeared in his head.

"You see it too. He's beginning to spread his wings. He must find his own way. That is where he stands," Todo states.

Megumi gritted his teeth. "I'll kill you if you die again!!" He shouts.

Panda then walks off with Maki and Megumi, Noritoshi and Inumaki already gone seeing as they walked off minutes prior.

Todo stepped out of the water and stood beside (Y/n)'s figure.

"Itadori, (Y/n) and I won't interfere. Not until...you successfully use...black flash! No matter what happens, if you can't use black flash...then we'll watch you die!" Todo declared.

'That's...kinda harsh. But I can understand where he's coming from.' (Y/n) thought as he takes a sucker out of his pocket, unwraps it, and casually plopped it into his mouth.

"Got it!" Itadori replied with a serious look on his face.

'Sukuna's vessel... The nine-tailed fox... And who's that guy? He certainly has an aura about him. But judging only by his overall cursed energy... He's undoubtedly...weaker than me. But he's got a strong presence. Maybe his curse technique is powerful. I can't make a careless move. Especially with the nine-tailed fox being here watching over. Plus, this mysterious black flash...' Hanami trailed off in thought.

"So, what's your next move?" Hanami asks.

"You...can talk?" Itadori asks lowly, "There's something I want to ask you. Is there a curse in your group...with a human form and a patchwork face?"

"And if I said...there is?" Hanami questioned.

(Y/n) decided to change his position of where he stood, and was now sitting on a nearby tree branch.

His (E/c) eyes stared directly down at Hanami's figure with a blank look on his face as he leaned up against the perched knee he had beside him.

A small wisp of blue danced upon the tips of (S/c) fingers as the male's eyes held a look of anticipation in them.

Todo side-eyed the figure sitting above him, a small smirk appearing on his lips as he turned his attention back to the pissed-off Itadori.

Reaching a hand out, (Y/n) allowed the blue wisp to dance upon the palm of his hand.