Affection

"I can't afford to be seen by anyone from that school...so I'll be going now. If you want to help me, help me. I don't know if you cursed spirits feel affection for each other, though," Geto says as he starts to walk by the tall cursed spirit.

The cursed spirit says something before disappearing which causes a wide grin to appear on Geto's lips.

"Talking big. Know your place, cursed spirit!" 

✧˖*°࿐

"Not the type to take orders, huh? Is there something nice waiting for you if you kill me? Anyway, who're we looking for? Hurry up! I'm gonna exorcise you! C'mon man! I'm gonna kill ya! I'll exorcise you anyway," Gojo says as he rolls Jogo's head back and forth with a foot.

"So curses can talk? I almost forgot about that," Itadori mumbled.

"Oh?" (Y/n) lifts his head upward, but casually grabs the back of Gojo's uniform and pulls him back.

Something from above lands in between Gojo and Jogo, which sprouts.

Itadori's eyes widened with alarm as the surprise attack turned into a field of flowers.

(Y/n) looked over at the duo and saw how they were smiling at the flowers.

"Idiots," (Y/n) then casually whacks both of them on the back of their heads, causing them to snap out of whatever they were doing.

The (H/c)-haired male blinked when he realized that he was able to touch Gojo. 'This bitch turned his technique off for a quick moment as if he knew I was gonna be hitting him!' He thought in disbelief.

"Yikes!" Itadori shouts as he is grabbed by the ankle and lifted upward as a cursed spirit cruise by and snatches up Jogo's head while at it.

"I'm fine, Sensei! (Y/n)! Go after them!" Itadori exclaimed, just to watch a wide mouth appear on the tree trunk.

"Wait! Kidding! Help!" Itadori cried out in fear.

(Y/n) leaned backward and snapped his fingers, sending the thing up in flames while Gojo cut down its limbs.

Itadori falls and lands on his face behind the duo.

"Eh," (Y/n) looked away with disinterest.

"Hm," Gojo hummed out as he watched both of the cursed spirits getaway.

'It got away. It's good at erasing its presence. And it's a lot more creepy than volcano head.' Gojo thought.

Itadori was behind Gojo, bowing to him.

"High-level cursed spirits working together? This is getting fun," Gojo says.

(Y/n) leans a bit over Gojo's shoulder. "You know I could've destroyed those two within seconds, you know?" He whispered, making sure that Itadori didn't hear his and Gojo's conversation.

Gojo smiled in amusement. "I know. But where's the fun in that?" He replied lowly.

Gojo then turned toward Itadori. "Yuji... it's not just you–I want all of you kids to get strong enough to beat something like that," he states.

"Win against that?!" Itadori exclaimed.

"It's better to have a solid goal, right? Glad I brought ya!"

"Um, I had no idea what was going on. Is this guy serious?"

"Set a goal and work hard to get there. We're gonna speed up the schedule a bit for the next month, you're gonna watch movies and fight me," Gojo says.

"Fight you?!" Itadori gasped.

'He...he does realize I could kill him, right?' (Y/n) became dot-eyed before slowly moving his eyes away. 'I'm just gonna pretend he didn't say that.'