The Shibuya Incident, Part 16

Megumi looked upward and saw that the curtain had fallen, introducing the city that it was hiding.

"Huh? That was just the curtain that doesn't let sorcerers enter that went out, right? But we broke all three, including the one Ino broke," Itadori says in a confused tone.

"Then they either used all three for one curtain or two of them were dummies. Anyway, sorcerers can now move freely in Shibuya. I had some questions for this geezer, but he's not waking up anytime soon. We need to meet up with Ino..." Megumi trailed off.

Megumi's green eyes landed on a figure that was falling which shocked the teenager.

"Ino!" He hollered, capturing Itadori's attention.

Megumi immediately summoned Nue with his shadow and sent it to save Ino from falling to his death.

Nue quickly swooped in, grabbing Ino by the back of his shirt just to drop the male into Itadori's arms.

Itadori stared at Ino's face with a shocked look on his face.

✧˖*°࿐

"There goes the curtain... What now, Grandma? Wha... Wha-W-W-W...what now?"

Ogami stared at the person her grandson had transformed into.

"Satoru Gojo still isn't around. It's not a problem. You go down and keep killing sorcerers," Ogami says.

The only thing she received was silence.

"Grandchild?" Ogami spoke up, confused about why she didn't receive a response.

"Hey, old hag. Who the hell do you think you're givin' orders to?!" Toji coldly asked.

Ogami snapped an eye open and quickly moved away to gain some distance between the two of them.

"What's going on...? I only summoned the body's information!" Ogami exclaimed as she broke out into a cold sweat.

"Summon...?" Toji repeated before understanding what she meant. "Oh, gotcha..."

'My rule is never to summon the soul's information...to avoid this exact worst-case scenario!' Ogami thought.

A grin appeared on Toji's lips. "I'm not exactly sure what's goin' on, but my body's special. I'd say this guy's soul lost to my body," he says.

'The soul lost to the body?!' Ogami stared in shock. "It's not... Possible!"

"Kill sorcerers, huh? I guess that includes you!" Toji grasped Ogami's head, pulling back a fist.

"Wai–" Ogami tried to say.

Not even a second later, blood splattered across the roof along with the sound of glass beads hitting the ground.

✧˖*°࿐

"How is he?!"

"Can't say he's okay... But he's not dead."

Itadori looked off into the distance and gritted his teeth. "I'm gonna go knock 'em out," he says.

"Itadori!" Megumi exclaimed, capturing the teenager's attention. "I get it, but calm down. Think about our priority!"

"Gojo-sensei..." Itadori trails off.

"The curtain's gone. And those guys up there might have already fled. We have to get Ino outta here," Megumi replied.

Itadori stayed quiet for a few moments before releasing a sigh from his lips.

"I'll leave Ino to you. I'm heading to the station," Itadori declared.