The Shibuya Incident, Part 52

'It's an effect of my cursed technique. I can sense the transformation of my younger brothers through our blood connection no matter how far they are. For living things...death...is the final and greatest...transformation. I saw it with my own eyes. I had an intense sensation of Yuji Itadori's "death." That must mean...Yuji Itadori is my younger brother!' Choso thought. 'If Noritoshi Kamo has extended his life by moving body to body...then nothing is impossible. So...' He trailed off.

Choso pressed his hands together which allowed the blood to surround them and take form.

'...Using all my strength...I will fulfill my duty as the older brother!!' He declared in his head.

"Blood manipulation?!" Noritoshi exclaimed, his eyes widening in shock.

A clap was heard as a blood arrow went in Uraume's direction.

'So powerful!' Noritoshi stared in disbelief.

Uraume quickly moved their hands in front of their face to stop the attack from hitting them in the face.

'It's fast! So this is piercing blood!' Uraume thought.

Choso swiped his attack at an angle toward the ground which made Kenjaku jump out of the way.

The cursed womb bent his knees and thrust his right fist into the air which caused the ground beneath Kenjaku's feet to rise into the sky.

Immediately, Choso made his way up there and started fighting the man who kept blocking his attacks.

The two fought with kicks and hand-to-hand combat.

"Don't push yourself. You must be tired," Kenjaku says.

"So what if I am? Is that any reason...not to put my life on the line for my little brother?" Choso asked.

"Just to be clear... You two aren't related, are you?" Panda asks.

"No way. He almost killed me earlier," Itadori answered.

"Todo too. Are you giving off freaky pheromones or something?" Panda replied.

"But he has created a disturbance," Noritoshi spoke up.

"Yep," Itadori agreed as he pushed his hair back.

"We must take advantage of it," Noritoshi states.

"I've still got two cores left, so I'll go out in front. If we all attack at once, we can create an opening. No matter what...we must retrieve the prison realm," Panda says.

Immediately, everyone that was on the ground made their move of heading over to Kenjaku who was now on the ground with Choso.

As Panda covered his fist with cursed energy, he, Noritoshi, Kusakabe, and Momo froze.

"Ice formation...frost calm!" Uraume exclaimed as they released a breath of ice cold air in the sorcerers' direction.

Because of this, it froze everyone on the ground.

'A cursed technique of ice?! And so high level!' Noritoshi thought.

'One wrong move and we'll be ripped apart!' Panda mused.

"Don't kill them. I need a messenger," Kenjaku said as he approached Choso who tched.

"Is that reason enough to let everyone live?" Uraume asked as they healed the wound that they had received.

'Reversed cursed technique! This cursed technique is on a whole other level! I wanna go hooome...' Kusakabe mentally complained.

"This ice isn't enough to hold me!" Choso exclaimed as he decided to use blood manipulation to melt the ice on him.

"Then how much is?" Uraume asked, pointing a finger tipped with ice at Choso.

Itadori came up from the side and broke the ice with a kick.

"Whose body do you think that is?!" Uraume grumbled.

"You're our ally, right?!" Itadori asked. 'I'm the only one who wasn't completely frozen. Must have something to do with Sukuna.' He thought.

"No!!" Choso exclaimed.

"Huh?!" Itadori replied.

"I'm your older brother," Choso declared.

"Take this seriously, would ya?!" Itadori shouted.

"Why don't you try calling me big brother?" Choso questioned.

Itadori just ignored him as he watched Momo land on the ground with her broom and sent an attack toward Kenjaku and Uraume that was made out of wind.

Uraume waved off the attack, sending it in a different direction.

'What?! They just waved off that attack!' Momo thought in disbelief.

"Itadori! We're the only ones who can move right now! We gotta buy time until Utahime-sensei is ready!" Momo shouted.

"A messenger? Yuji Itadori and (Y/n) (L/n) alone...will be enough!" Uraume exclaimed as they sent out another ice attack.

Spears of ice were falling out of the sky, heading in the direction of the sorcerers.

'We're gonna die!' Itadori thought.

However, before the ice could even hit any of them, two figures made their appearance.

A woman with long blonde hair and a familiar male with (H/c)-haired locks.

"Sorry for disappearing for a while," (Y/n) apologized. "Lemme get you guys out of there," he added.

The sound of fingers snapping was heard.

Blue flames flickered to life as they scurried across the ground like snakes.

The flames traveled to those that were stuck in ice and circled around them.

The second the flames touched the ice, it started to melt under the extreme heat.

"It's been a while, Geto. Can I get your answer from before? What kind of girls are you into?" Yuki asked.

"Yuki Tsukumo!" Kenjaku exclaimed with a grin appearing on his lips.