Completion

"I ended up not doing anything. I wonder if I'm gonna get scolded. Compared to me though...you're working too hard," a blonde-haired male said before taking notice of Hanami's severely injured form on the ground. "Yikes!"

The male licked his lips as he grabbed for his katana. "Poor thing. I can put you at ease," he says before being stopped by an arm wrapping over his right shoulder.

"Good work! But be careful, human. Know your place or I'll kill you," Mahito says.

The male sighed. "Aw... Come on. I'm just being compassionate. I guess curses can't understand the subtleties of human nature," he says in defeat.

Mahito held a smirk on his lips.

"So... Did you get it?" The blonde-haired male asks, looking at Mahito in the corner of his eyes.

Mahito closes one of his eyes as he grins, pulling out several sealed grotesque fingers along with a mask.

"No problem. Special Grade cursed objects– Ryomen Sukuna and the Mask of Trickery and Curses... I have the six that were stored at Jujutsu High. Plus, I got the Special Grade cursed objects– Death Painting Wombs...numbers one to three," Mahito answers.

"Jujutsu High's Buddhist temple facade is just that– a facade. Thanks to Tengen's barrier technique, the building's location changes every day. There are over 1,000 doors, but only one connects to the storeroom where the fingers, the mask, and other highly dangerous cursed objects are located. Only Tengen knows which door leads to the storeroom so there shouldn't be too many obstacles."

"Who is this Tengen guy anyway?"

"A jujutsu sorcerer who possessed the immortality-cursed technique."

Jogo looked at Geto in the corner of his eye in disbelief. "Immortality?! Then who's stronger, Gojo or Tengen?" He asks.

"Immortality, not anti-aging. It's comparable to something like a tree. Other than the barrier, Tengen doesn't interfere with this world. Don't worry about it. Before we let Jujutsu High retrieve the finger...I put a talisman on it made with Mahito's cursed energy. It's an advanced seal from the inside so it shouldn't come undone. As the source, you should be able to find it easily," Geto states.

"Any guards?" Mahito questions.

"Only two of Tengen's small-fry assistants between the door and the storeroom. More importantly, Mahito I want you to think out as many sorcerers as possible at the school before the curtain disappears. Take pressure off of Hanami," Geto replied.

"Why don't we keep Satoru Gojo inside the curtain?" Hanami asks.

"We don't want to bring attention to Mahito and our true objective. Also, if we don't actually try our hardest, we won't be able to test the curtain. Trapping the students makes the most sense," Geto answers.

"So we can kill anyone other than the Sukuna's vessel and the nine-tailed fox?" Hanami questioned.

"Sure. But I wouldn't recommend it. There's something about Sukuna that...doesn't align with what I was expecting. This is just a theory...but there's a landmine for Sukuna and the fox...among the students," Geto tells the cursed spirit.