Fearsome Womb

"Our windows confirmed a curse womb approximately three hours ago. When the evacuation process was 90 percent complete, the decision was made to close off the facility. Five inmates are currently trapped inside along with the curse. Curse wombs that grow and change shape...can be expected to become a curse close to that of a special grade," Ijichi, the Jujutsu High School assistant manager, says.

"I'm still not sure what that special-grade thing is all about," Itadori piped up.

"Oh my god," (Y/n) grumbled, running a hand down his face.

"An idiots' guide. Grade 4, easy work with a wooden bat. Grade 3, should be easy with a pistol. Grade 2, cutting it close with a shotgun. Grade 1, even a tank might be useless. And special grade, carpeting explosives such as a cluster bomb might work," Ijichi explains.

"That's nuts!" Itadori exclaimed in disbelief.

"Normally a jujutsu sorcerer will be assigned to a curse of similar grade. Gojo-sensei would be called in today, for example." Megumi says.

"And where's that man himself?" Itadori asks.

"A business trip. But he's probably wasting some good old time which he shouldn't be doing," (Y/n) answered.

Ijichi pushed his glasses up onto his face. "Our line of work is always lacking manpower. And being overwhelmed by missions is commonplace. This time, however, it's an extraordinary emergency. Do not engage! When confronted by a special grade, the options are either to run away or die. Listen to your fear. Do not forget – your mission is to locate and evacuate any survivors. Nothing more," he states.

"Hey! Excuse me!" A woman shouts, capturing the group's attention. "Is Tadashi... is my son okay?" She asks in a worried tone.

Itadori didn't know what to say but felt bad for the woman.

"She came by for a visit with her son. There's a possibility that poison was spread in the facility. We cannot disclose any more information at this point," Ijichi states.

Fear appeared on the woman's face. "It can't be..." She whispered, tears rolling down her face.

"Fushiguro. Kugisaki. (Y/n). We have to save him!" Itadori declared.

'Why am I the only one being called by my first name?' (Y/n) deadpanned.

"Of course," Nobara huffed out in agreement.

The group of four looked over at the door that would be leading them inside the facility.

"I'm going to lower the curtain. Be careful and good luck," Ijichi says. "Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure," he muttered.

A giant black curtain swallows the whole surrounding area into darkness.

"It's turning into night!" Itadori exclaimed.

"It's because of the curtain. The residential area is nearby, so it acts as a barrier to hide us from the outside," Megumi explains before making a hand sign that resembles a dog. "Divine dog," he mumbled.

A pure white dog with a triangle-shaped marking with a circle in each corner of it appeared from the shadows.

"If the curse gets close, it'll let us know," Megumi says.

"Let's do this!"

The group of four enters the facility, just to be introduced into a whole new different sight.

(Y/n) looked around, taking in his surroundings. He ignored the conversation that was going on behind him.

His (E/c) eyes flickered around the area, his pupils became slit-like when he realized the situation.

'This immense pressure...one of Sukuna's fingers? Did the curse get to it already?' (Y/n) thought.

"Let's go."

(Y/n) didn't say anything as he followed the group down an eerie long hallway that would lead them all further down into the expanded domain.

✧˖*°࿐

Itadori stood frozen, horror appearing on his face as he stared at the gruesome sight in front of him.

Two of them were mangled up while the third one up against the wall seemed to be ripped in half.

"That's brutal..."

"Are those three over there... people?"

Itadori crouched down, looking at the name tag that was on the man. He could remember the woman's words as clearly as day echoing through his mind.

(Y/n) blanked out once more, his attention going somewhere else.

'It's quiet. Too quiet for an expanded domain belonging to the curse.' (Y/n) mused.

"Then why...did you save me?!" Itadori shouts as he grabs the front of Megumi's uniform.

Megumi just silently glared at the pink-haired male in front of him.

"Knock it off! This isn't the time or the..." Nobara started walking over to end the fight, just to be swallowed whole into the floor beneath her.

"Kugi...saki?"

Panic appeared on Megumi's face. 'It can't be! My divine dog should be...'

Megumi looked over at a wall just to see the said dog's head.

"Itadori! (Y/n)! Run! We'll look for Kugisaki after we get away!" Itadori shouts.

Itadori and Megumi become paralyzed with fear as a face comes up close to both of them.

(Y/n) seemed to take notice of it, and made the first move seeing as he wasn't paralyzed with fear like the other two.

He has been through much worse.

(Y/n) pushed the two paralyzed idiots out of the way, just to send a kick at the curse's head.

Itadori and Megumi's eyes widened.

"(Y/n)!" They both shouted in alarm.

'Shit! Shit! Shit!' (Y/n) thought, as he watched the curse go tumbling backward.

"Run you idiots!" (Y/n) shouted as he ducked an incoming attack just to send a quick jab of his own toward the curse's abdomen.

Blinking, Itadori seemed to be the first one to snap out of his paralyzed state.

"Ngh! ARRGHHH!!!!" Itadori hollers, sending an attack of his own in the curse's direction just to get that said hand sliced off.

Blood fell to the ground. Itadori's hand and the blade he was using hit the flooring beneath the group's feet.