The Shibuya Incident, Part 9

"Can you hear me? Yuji Itadori? Listen care–" The mechanical was cut off as Itadori snatched it off of his ear, glaring at it with an annoyed look.

"Wait wait wait! I'm on your side!!" It panicked as Itadori squeezed it.

After a few moments, Itadori decided to let the group hear it out.

"This Mechamaru, from Kyoto High! There isn't much time. I'm only gonna say this once. Satoru Gojo...has been sealed."

Itadori stood in frozen shock at those words.

✧˖*°࿐

"Good night, Satoru Gojo. Let us meet again in the new world," Kenjaku says with a smirk on his lips.

Gojo smirked back. "Yeah, maybe it's a good night for me. But it's about time for you to wake up," he replied.

A quick jolt of Kenjaku's hand was seen.

"How are you gonna let yourself get used like that...Suguru?" Gojo asks.

Kenjaku's right hand jolted up to his throat and squeezed, trying to stop the ancient sorcerer from going after Gojo.

Laughter escaped his lips. "Ha ha ha! No way! This is a first for me!" Kenjaku laughed.

"Getooo..." Mahito calls out as he heads over to Kenjaku's side.

"Mahito... Look. You theorized that the soul came before the body...but the body is the soul, and the soul the body. Otherwise, this phenomenon, or the fact that the host body's memories are retained, can't be explained," Kenjaku states.

"Does it have to be the same for everyone?" Mahito asks. "Considering our cursed techniques, you and I practically live in different worlds."

Kenjaku pulls his hand away from his throat.

"So, techniques dictate our worlds, huh? Heh heh..." Kenjaku chuckled which made Mahito look at him in confusion. "I like that. It's poetic."

"Heeey! Let's just get this over with. This is nauseating. I'm not enjoying looking at you two, either," Gojo spoke up with an annoyed eye roll.

"I'm enjoying the view myself, but I suppose you're right. Can't risk something happening," Kenjaku says. "...close. Gate."

Mahito and Kenjaku watched as the Prison realm closed with Gojo inside of it.

As it shrank back to its original size, Kenjaku caught it.

"We can't use that again, can we?" Mahito asks.

"No. Only one occupant at a time. Unless the person trapped inside takes their own life, it can't be used," Kenjaku explains.

"Hm... Boring. Well, anyway..." Mahito sighed.

The sealing of Satoru Gojo was complete.

✧˖*°࿐

"That Satoru Gojo? What makes you think we'd believe that?" Mei Mei asks.

"Sorry, I don't have any proof. But if I may say something...the fact that I'm here is proof. Even though I am alive, I was supposed to be killed on October 19th by a special-grade curse called Mahito. And Mei Mei, I've eliminated you as well, given the situation. Yuji Itadori, out of all the sorcerers at Tokyo High, is the least likely to be a mole. To avoid a malfunction, I limited the positions of these puppets to three locations."

Mei Mei felt an amused smile crawl onto her lips. "Why?" She questions.

"Because you and your scouting abilities were sent to MeijiJinguMae...instead of being used for covert actions in Shibuya. As for Itadori, he didn't even have any connection to the jujutsu world until a few months ago," Kokichi answers.