Nonstandard

Gakuganji strums his guitar before hitting the guitar's strings with the guitar pick he had in his hand, sending an attack straight at the male who was one of the people that had infiltrated Jujutsu High.

The attack sends the male flying backward but he is  able to land on his feet despite getting hit head-on by it.

The man smirks a bit. 'I see. That's a pretty nice sound considering there's no amp. The geezer himself is the amp! His cursed technique amplifies the melodies he plays and launches them as cursed energy! He's a predictable midrange fighter. He obviously doesn't want people closing in on him.' He thought.

"I'll make a wallet out of you! A wallet infused with the essence of old man stink!" The man declared.

✧˖*°࿐

"Understood, Nishimiya, you stay there with Shoko. Don't worry, Miwa is with Mei," Utahime tells Momo over the phone as she runs in search of her students.

'Thank goodness we still have reception. I guess that makes sense considering the curtain's effect.' Utahime thought while ending the call.

"He's probably right," she muttered.

'A curse user is here at the school, or someone who's working with cursed spirits.' Utahime immediately becomes alert when she realizes that something or someone has appeared behind her.

The new addition swings his blade just for Utahime to dodge the incoming attack.

"Huh?"

Utahime glared at the male who had showed up behind her just moments prior, taking notice he was a human.

The male had long blonde hair pulled back in a high ponytail, and he had three purple markings underneath both of his eyes. The weapon he held had a hand as its hilt, and it looked like it was holding his hand.

"I thought I had you for sure," the male sighed out in disappointment. "There I go again..."

Utahime narrows eyes on both her opponent and his weapon.

The male seemed to notice this and smiled. "It's nice, right? Juzo made it for me. You probably met him earlier. He said I'm unreliable...so even my katana should hold my hand. So... What are you gonna give me? I bet...you're not too popular with the ladies," he says.

"Talking only about yourself," Utahime replied.

"Hand over all your money!" Nobara orders as she walks over with Mai.

"What makes you think you've got what it takes for a shakedown?" Mai asks.

"You two!" Utahime breathes out in relief.

The blonde-haired male brightened. "Whoa! So many girls! I'm so popular!" He exclaimed.

"Are you even listening?" Nobara asks, ticked off.

"I'll back you up! Just make sure you don't get caught in some friendly fire," Mai casually waves off Nobara.

"Why you–!" Nobara scoffs.

The group then watches as the curtain disappears.

"The curtain is gone!" Utahime shouts.