A Flower Offering

A single translucent tail and a set of fox ears could be seen on (Y/n)'s figure if you squinted hard enough.

Without the fighting trio noticing, the (H/c)-haired male was sitting on a nearby tree, swinging his feet back and forth while leaning against the palm of his hand that was propped up against his upper thigh.

His (E/c) hues watched as Itadori and Todo fought against Hanami just for Todo to get a branch wrapped around his ankle and be thrown around like a ragdoll.

A quiet, amused chuckle escaped (Y/n)'s lips as his eyes shined with mischief.

Flames of blue created from cursed energy flickered around the bottom of many surrounding trees, ready to become kindled.

Shifting, (Y/n) placed both of his hands on the branch he was sitting on and pushed himself off.

Instead of landing on his feet, the cursed spirit disappeared completely, the tree he was once on was now ignited with flames.

Hanami didn't seem to notice the (H/c)-haired male's disappearance since his attention was on both Todo and Itadori.

The male then reappears and sends a kick straight into Hanami's face, which causes the named cursed spirit to stumble in surprise.

Seeing this, Itadori moves in closer to attack while blocking Hanami's attacks.

All of a sudden, the sound of a clap was heard and multiple branches could be seen stabbing Hanami in the abdomen.

Instead of punching Hanami, Itadori's fist met with Todo's cheek.

"Todo!!" Itadori exclaimed in surprise.

'Hm...' (Y/n) looked over at the trees waiting for his order to take the area ablaze.

Todo looks at (Y/n)'s figure with a calculating gaze when he notices the male joining in the fight, and notices how the other male had no injuries on him despite falling out of the sky and hitting the ground hard.

'He either has the resistance of getting hurt. Or he knows how to use the reverse cursed technique on himself.' Todo thought.

"I see. It's a simple...but trouble some cursed technique." Hanami says as he pulls himself out of the branches.

"Yup, my cursed technique lets me trade places with someone else... Boogie Woogie!" Todo explains.

"Todo!" Itadori exclaimed when he heard Todo explain what his cursed technique did to Hanami.

"Shh... Let's finish this before it gets used to it," Todo shushed Itadori with a smile.

(Y/n) sweatdropped at the two males beside him but shrugged his shoulders.

The first two people to move in to fight were Todo and Itadori.

"By the way..."

Clap.

"Clapping..."

Clap.

"...My hands..."

Clap.

"...Is the trigger!"

Clap.

Todo and Itadori were now surrounding Hanami's figure, Todo clapping his hands together almost every other second when he and Itadori got a hit on Hanami.

(Y/n) reaches a hand up to his hair, and brushes strands of (H/c) locks.

'One tail out of nine...' He thought, smirking a bit.

Flickers of blue flames could be seen out of the corner of his eyes as they slowly started to crawl up the trees around them.

The cursed spirit steps a single foot out and disappears.