The Shibuya Incident, Part 6

Jogo panted heavily as he stared at the scene with a horrified look on his face.

Gojo seemed indifferent about the situation as he stared at Jogo with a cold look.

Choso stood hidden among the crowd but kept his attention on what was happening in front of him.

Jogo quickly started running, pushing civilians out of the way as Gojo started to follow after him with a menacing glare.

The cursed spirit pushes a trapped civilian in Gojo's direction who moves him out of the way while Jogo takes his chance to attack the white-haired male by appearing from the side.

Gojo stayed silent, unmoving as Jogo quickly ran away after having his turn with the man trying to reach in for a hit.

Jogo swerved through the crowd, hoping to confuse the sorcerer that he was trying to buy time from.

'Don't let Hanami's death be in vain! I'll blend in with the crowd and use hit-and-run tactics with amplification.' Jogo thought.

"Choso! I'll kill you myself if you're not even going to help!!" Jogo shouted.

A sigh left Choso's lips. "Yeah yeah," he tiredly muttered while clapping his hands together to send a blood manipulation attack in Gojo's direction.

Gojo held a bored look on his face as the attack from Choso got closer to him.

'You're not far from the action, but not too close. But you must be reaching your limit. The people who can't see the curses are starting to evade me. If their numbers keep dwindling and the space opens up, then I'll get a chance to spot volcano head. I won't be able to lure him out anymore by deactivating my technique. I already revealed my hand about destroying them up close too. It'd be bad if he coordinated with the cursed womb and unleashed a special attack on a crowd. Sorry... I won't be able to save everyone.' Gojo thought.

"But I promise to exorcise them in return," Gojo finally spoke.

Jogo was still running away in a panic, sweat rolling down his face as he continued to try to keep a far distance away from the white-haired sorcerer.

'What's taking so long?! It must've been 20 minutes by now!' Jogo thought.

✧˖*°࿐

"It's still...too easy for Satoru Gojo. We have to get him on edge more," Ge– no, Kenjaku calmly says.

✧˖*°࿐

Mei Mei, Ui Ui, and Itadori could be seen running down a hallway as they continued heading further into the station they were in.

"You're amazing, Itadori," Mei Mei complimented.

"What?" Itadori questions, confused about what she meant.

"To be honest, I thought you'd have a harder time. You're on par with a Grade 1 sorcerer at this point. To be this good without a cursed technique... I think you're the only one since Kusakabe," Mei Mei explained.

"It wasn't Patchface. If it were him, it wouldn't have gone that easy," Itadori replied.

"My sister just gave you a compliment! Accept it graciously!" Ui Ui scolded loudly while glaring at Itadori.

"Thanks! I appreciate it!!" Itadori says.

Itadori could be seen jumping down the escalator while Mei Mei was sliding down the side of it.

And Ui Ui just casually walked down the stairs that were right beside it.

"Looks like we were too late..." Mei Mei says when she saw no one but a single person on the floor they had entered.

"Hey! You!! Are you okay? Are you okay? Where is everyone?" Itadori asks as he walks over to the only person on the floor.

The person had a traumatized look on their face.

"Everyone... Monsters... On the train... And I... Train full!! Didn't want me!!" The person's head expanded and elongated as they fell to their side, lifeless.

Itadori gritted his teeth when he realized that Mahito had been there. "He was here! Dammit!"

Suddenly, the words that the victim had spoken rang in Itadori's head.

"Gojo-sensei!!" Itadori exclaimed in worry.

✧˖*°࿐

Gojo's attention turned toward the loud screeching of a train heading in his direction from behind.

"It's here!!" Jogo exclaimed in relief.

"The train!!"

"Outta the way! Lemme on!!"

"Ow!"

"Move!"

"What are we gonna do?"

"Wait!'

"Mo–" The man who spoke first became paralyzed when he saw all the transfigured humans in front of him.

One of the transfigured humans reached out and grabbed him by the front of his hoodie and chomped down on his head.

Terrified screams echoed throughout the platform as the transfigured humans started piling out of the train.

The civilians did their best to escape, not wanting to die as the transfigured humans rushed at them.

Gojo was speechless as the civilians started rushing by him. "What're they thinking?!"

Mahito happily hopped out of the train, waving his Jogo's direction. "Jogooo!"

Mahito then looked at what was happening in front of him with an amused smile.

"Mm... Fresh air... Full of fear! Maybe we should let a few humans survive. On the weekends, we'll let them loose in the forest and hunt them," Mahito states.

"Can I burn down the forest?" Jogo asks.

"Hanami would be upset!" Mahito replied.

"Hanami's dead," Jogo bluntly says.

"For real...?" Mahito gave a look of surprise.