The Shibuya Incident, Part 8

"Prison realm is a living barrier- the final remains of the Buddhist monk Genshin. There is nothing Prison realm can't seal," Kenjaku says.

"But then there must be...conditions to using it," Jogo replied.

"One minute," Kenjaku simply says.

"What?" Jogo asks.

Mahito, Hanami, and Jogo closely listened to Kenjaku speak.

"After opening Prison realm...we have to keep Satoru Gojo...within a four-meter radius for one minute," Kenjaku explains.

Jogo's body trembled in anger as he glared in Kenjaku's direction. "Hey. I'm gonna burn you alive. Surely...you didn't...team up with us...to assign such an impossible task, did you?! Against that?! Under those circumstances?! Even a thousand measly human lives wouldn't be enough to distract him!" Jogo snapped.

"Things are getting a little heated here, Jogo... Don't worry. When I say one minute..."

"Gate...open!"

The Prison realm springs to life and expands in front of Gojo's face, a single eye staring at the white-haired male.

Gojo was staring at the eye, frozen in his spot.

He could see himself in the eye's reflection.

Gojo turned just to freeze when he heard a familiar voice.

"Yo! Satoru!" Kenjaku says, doing his best to copy Geto's mannerisms.

Gojo looked over his shoulder. "Huh?"

Kenjaku held a smirk on his lips. "It's been a while."

A memory flashed in Gojo's mind of what (Y/n) told him hours before they arrived at Shibuya.

"Ah... Right. Gojo," (Y/n) turned to look over at Gojo with an emotion that Gojo had never seen in the cursed spirit's eyes before.

"An ancient sorcerer by the name of Kenjaku is currently possessing Suguru Geto's body."

(Y/n) ran a thumb over his forehead as if tracing something across it.

"Do not be fooled by him if he shows up in his body. Your eyes may say one thing, but your soul says differently. Kenjaku has an incision scar across his forehead with the threading still there."

Gojo stood quietly. "How do you know?" He asks.

A small smirk appeared on the male's lips. "Don't worry about how I know. Just worry that he'll probably be showing up when you're exhausted or something," (Y/n) replied.

Gojo felt his heart hammer against his chest when he realized what (Y/n) said was indeed true.

The male in front of him wasn't the Geto he once knew.

His best friend he had thought of as an equal.

Was standing in front of him with an ancient sorcerer possessing his body.

"Don't worry. When I say one minute... It's one minute's worth of time...inside of Gojo's brain," Kenjaku calmly says.

Even though it was just an instant...for Satoru Gojo, one minute had already passed...

The Prison realm surrounded Gojo's figure, keeping him trapped in place.

Gojo tched when he realized that he had been caught.

'Dammit! They got me!!' Gojo thought in annoyance.

"C'mon now, Satoru. Are you letting your mind wander during a fight?" Kenjaku asks in amusement.

'I can't feel any cursed energy in my body. I can't move a muscle either. This is checkmate...' Gojo furrowed his eyebrows.

"So... You're Kenjaku?" Gojo asks.

Kenjaku had a wide grin slip onto his lips as he pulled away at the thread on his forehead.

"How'd you know?" Kenjaku asks, showing the ancient sorcerer's brain that was currently controlling Suguru Geto's body. "Oh, that fox must've told you, right?"

A quiet growl escaped from behind Gojo's clenched teeth as he glared at Kenjaku.

"It's a cursed technique that allows me to hop between bodies by switching brains. Of course, it lets me use this body's innate techniques as well. I coveted his cursed manipulation and these exact circumstances. You...didn't have Shoko Ieiri personally get rid of Suguru Geto's body, did you?" Kenjaku explains.

The raven-haired male placed the top part of his head back in place.

"You're only considerate during such awkward moments. Thanks to that, I was able to obtain this body without much trouble. But don't worry. The seal will be over soon enough. In a hundred... No, maybe a thousand years. You know, you're just too strong. You're in the way of my plans," Kenjaku states.

"Heh! You don't remember? Before that body...was killed by me. Remember who beat it up?" Gojo asks.

An image of Yuta Okkotsu came to mind.

"Yuta Okkotsu, huh? I don't really get what everyone sees in him. His ability to copy cursed techniques. And his boundless cursed energy. Both are the result of him having to detain his loved one's soul. Sorry to say, but...Yuta Okkotsu can't become the next Satoru Gojo. Good night, Satoru Gojo. Let us meet again in the new world," Kenjaku says.

Gojo had an annoyed pout on his face.

✧˖*°࿐

"What the-?!" Itadori shouts.

Mei Mei and Ui Ui turned toward the boy.

"What's wrong?" Ui Ui asks.

"There's... Something's on my ear," Itadori replied.

"Can you hear me? Yuji Itadori?" A familiar voice asks.

✧˖*°࿐

"Satoru Gojo has been sealed... (Y/n)."

(Y/n) stood quietly as he took in the information that was being given to him.

"Is that so..." (Y/n) muttered, running a single hand through his hair.

His (E/c) eyes shifted off to the side.

"That conversation you had with him during the Sister-school event. If you don't mind... What was it about?" Kokichi asks.

"...Nothing special," (Y/n) answered.