Experience vs. Non-experience

"Only three first-years? Isn't that a little small for a class?" Itadori asks as he eats a popsicle.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses?" Megumi questions.

"Guess not..." Itadori answers.

"That's how rare we...jujutsu sorcerers are," Megumi replied.

Itadori seemed to realize something as he looked at Megumi. "By the way, didn't you say I'm the third?" He asked.

"The other one was admitted a while ago. This is an unusual school, and everyone has different circumstances," Megumi explains.

"Thanks for waiting– Oh?!" Gojo pipes into the conversation with (Y/n) following closely behind him since they had decided to come at the same time.

"Looks like your school uniform made it on time!" Gojo complimented.

(Y/n) moved away from Gojo's side, and went over to Megumi with a tired look on his face.

Megumi eyed (Y/n)'s figure with his green hues before looking back at the two males in front of him.

"Yup, a perfect fit! But it's different from Fushiguro's and (Y/n)'s. It's got a hoodie!" Itadori beamed.

"School uniforms can be customized on request," Gojo explains.

"For real? But I didn't put in a request..." Itadori trailed off.

"Gojo placed one in for you," (Y/n) piped up, causing Gojo to nod his head.

"Like (Y/n) said, I went ahead and asked for you," Gojo replied.

"Okay... I like it anyway," Itadori states as he gently tugged at the hoodie.

"Be careful, Gojo-sensei is quirky like that," Megumi warns as he pulls a small sucker out of one of his pockets, pulling the wrapping off just to casually place it into (Y/n)'s mouth who was following closely behind him.

"Hmm," (Y/n) hummed out a small thanks to his underclassman who was supposed to be a part of his so-called 'harem' he was being put in as a punishment.

Itadori pouted, wishing he was close to (Y/n) like how Megumi was.

Gojo ignored the two, not wanting to see the sight that would make him feel jealous.

"Why are we here in Harajuku anyway?" Megumi asked as he and the others listened to the loud chattering around them.

"She asked to meet us here," Gojo answered.

"Popcorn! I want some!" Itadori beamed before heading off to get some popcorn to snack on.

(Y/n) deadpanned, but says nothing as he continued to swirl the sucker around inside of his mouth.

A girl's voice captured the group's attention, making them look over and see how she was making an agent cower in fear.

"We're gonna talk to her?"

"How embarrassing."

Megumi stared at Itadori, his green eyes shining in annoyance. "Look who's talking!"

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo called out.

The girl looked over and noticed a group of males waiting for her. Taking notice of the familiar uniforms, she headed over to them.

"Let's start over, from the top."

(Y/n) does his best to hide his slumped figure behind Megumi and Itadori, just to fail.

"The name's Nobara Kugisaki. Lucky you, getting to hang out with a girl like me! Uh..." Nobara exclaimed before trailing off waiting for the three males around her age to start introducing themselves.