C h a p t e r [1]

"Can I..?" He whispers in the dark.

Without any words, I let him get close. The emptiness inside me is just waiting to get filled. Hands are cold, heart's beating hard than ever. Warm air rushes at the top of my lips, I closed my eyes and let it happened. It hit my lips, I can feel his, smooth and soft like a marshmallow. His lower lip closed to mine and stayed there for a second. He pulls away as he opens his eyes, they glimmer even in the dark.

"I love you." He whispers, "I love you May."

"I love you too Luk-"

A sudden loud bang destroyed my happiness.

"May? May!? Wake up! You're gonna be late for school." Mom said while trying to break down the door with her loud knocks.

"I'm up." I yelled, "Geez.. thanks mom."

I went downstairs to take a shower then went back up to dress. Another day to deal with the people at school, but positively thinking, also another day to see Luke Hemmings.
The hottest and coolest boy in campus.

His dirty blonde hair can make everyone go crazy, especially when he runs his hands on them. Also not to mention, he can sing. The voice of an angel. In addition, his blue eyes that can make everyone kneel on the solid ground and beg to just stare at it all day long.

Sitting with my mom in kitchen, she looks worried but dedicated at the same time.

"What's the matter mom?" I ask.

"Nothing. It's just your dad."

"What about him?"

"No, not him. His boss."

"Mom, you could have just said 'It's your Dad's boss instead of 'It's your Dad.'"

"You know what? Just eat your breakfast, you're gonna be late. AGAIN."

I smiled as I dig in, knowing that I may come late, but the dreams I had last night are out of this world. Reimagining the scenario makes me dream while eating. I could live there, where only Luke and I are the only ones. Happy to have each other because we are so in love. We're gonna build a house and a family and we'll live a happily ever after.

Only if it could just happen in real life.

I left the house with my worried mom. I wonder what's bothering her, but asking questions won't help. She's just gonna give slight clues and after that, that's it. You have to guess what's happening and what's gonna happen.

At school, standing on my locker, hoping that he would pass by and see him with his black shirt and ripped jeans.

"May!"

"AH!" I scream in fright.

"Hahahahahaha!"

"Very funny Tippy."

"What? Hahahaha! You should've seen your face."

"I already did. It's horrible."

"Hey, don't be too harsh on yourself."

"I am, honestly. I'm not that pretty.."

"Okay, stop."

I turn my back and continued putting my things in the locker.

"Have you seen him yet?" She asks.

"Nope."

"Well, I did."

"Really? Where?"

"I can lead you to him but for sure you'd just get your heart broken again."

"Why? What's-"