C h a p t e r [104]

"BEAR WITH ME Y'ALL! PUBLISHING CHAPTERS WHILE IT'S STILL SUNDAY! —Jemay."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Shawn!" Tippy said, "Good. It's good you're here to take my best friend home."

Shawn nods, "Of course.. mind if I take her bags?"

"Not really. May, give me your bags."

"What?! NO!"

"Come on May, you're carrying loads!"

"I'm okay. I can take it."

"She doesn't want to, Shawn."

"It's okay.. I just don't like seeing her struggling.."

"Wait.. what the hell?! If you guys are meeting in the forest, then why the hell she's running?! And why the hell is Luke carrying her, back to the group and not you?!"

Shawn wasn't able to defend himself, nor myself. We're both quiet, not wanting to spill something.

"OY! You two! Respond or I'm gonna smack you both with this bag I'm holding."

Still, none of us responded.

"May! Why are you running?! Well, damn, I suddenly remember that guy from the internet asking in a funny tone. But yeah, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!?"

"Nothing. I just need to go to the restroom really bad."

"Really? That's your excuse?"

"It's the truth Tips. We saw each other and that was it. It's my decision to run because I really need to use the restroom."

"How come you didn't ask me to go and help you use the restroom?"

"Because I'm bleeding. It hurts so much that I forgot what I'm about to do."

"Seriously? Until now?"

"Yeah."

"You're not a very good liar sometimes."

"And you, Shawn, how come you just let her run away from you like that?! You should have caught up and didn't let her go alone by herself in the woods!"

"I did.. but.."

"But? What?"

"Tips, you're house is over there. Go." I cut her off, just to stop the interrogation.

"I'm not through with you two yet. I need infos why the hell you two didn't come back to the group together. And worse, Luke is carrying your girlfriend!"

"We'll talk about this. I don't want my best friend to get old and alone by herself, so we are fixing your godly cursed relationship. Alright?! Good night to both of you." She said, about to cross and take a turn on the street.

"TIPS!" I yell.

She looks at me, I open my arms and asked for a hug.

"Aw.. my sister. Come here, you clumsy dummy."

We hugged so tight, I whispered, "Thank you.." while pulling my lips inside my mouth, trying to hold on from moments to cry.