C h a p t e r [132]

"Great! Come on!" Tippy excitedly says as she looks at me.

We walk to the car and I just quietly follow. Tippy and Sam sits in front while obviously of course, I sit at the back with the oh so famous, oh so rich and handsome Shawn Mendes.

The car ride noises only consists of Tippy, Sam and a little bit of Shawn and a teenie-tiny bit of me. I only speak if asked, I only talk if referred to and I don't use my voice usually, specially that he's beside me; but then I thought, why the hell should I be quiet?

I mean, he's the one who left me, he's the one who made me wonder for so many months why and he's the one who pushed me to move on and forget my feelings for him. In my head, I'm starting to push myself to socialize and act normally, act like he's not even there. I changed to a shy girl when I fell on top of him and he told everyone that something happened and I'm still his girlfriend. Guess if I let myself become that consciously shy girl again, it only proves I'm beneath his shoes.

Because of this, I began to switch myself from being shy to sociable. I breathe in and said, "So, what are we watching?"

"Whoa!" Tippy joked, "Did you hear that?"

"Yeah, it's May." Sam says, killing her joke.

"Babe!"

"What? You asked!"

"UGH! It's not May! She's been quiet, maybe it's a ghost."

"Funny Tips. Very very funny."

"I'm kidding. What about a horror movie?"

"Did they release the new sci-fi movie?"

"What sci-fi movie? The one with aliens?"

"Yeah."

"Mmm, I guess they haven't yet. Have they, babe?"

"Nope. They're not out on cinemas yet."

"Oh. How about The Wudnet Murders?" I talk to much to let Shawn know I'm not losing from him, "The thriller one?"

"Sounds good. There's also other one. What's that movie's title again babe?"

"Uh.. wait. I can't clearly remember. AH! It's The Disappearance of Lady Selene."

"Yeah, that. I saw the trailer and it's freaking scary! Let's watch that instead."

"Wait, I'm the one who should be saying what to watch. Didn't you get to pick what to watch the last time we were here?"

"I'm the one who's treating, so.."

"I'm the one who you owe, so it's my decision what to watch."

Tippy groans, "Fine dude. You get what to watch."

"Amen. I say a good horror movie."

After many minutes of driving, we finally arrived. We head out of the car and went straight to the cinemas. Tippy went to grab the tickets while Sam went to grab the popcorns. I hardly volunteered to join and help them get the things to make us comfy but they pushed me to stay with him instead.

Standing and waiting for them to come back, it feels so awkward to be alone with him and just be in utmost quietness. I clenched my teeth as I watch the people walk in different paces.

"What are we watching?" He asks.

"A horror movie." I dryly answered.

"What title?"

"I don't know. Tippy bought them, maybe you can ask her later."

"But didn't you told her the title?"