C h a p t e r [139]

I went to my room and made a call.

"Hey girl!" Tippy cheerfully answered and her background is a loud gusting of wind, "We're on our way there! Get dressed because we're going on a road trip! No more questions, just get pretty and OH! Wear comfy clothes! Okay? Ta-ta, see you. We'll be there in 30 minutes." Then she hung up.

I immediately grabbed my towel, head out of my room to the bathroom. Took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and waited for them to arrive.

While I was waiting for them, I heard a singing. Not too high, not too low. He sounds like he's just talking to someone tone, "Stay here and lay here right in my arms.. it's only a moment before you're gone. And I.. am keeping you warm. Just act like you love me.. so I can go on. And act like you love me.. so I can go on." Then he laughs, "Sorry I can't scream in here guys. The air here's too hard to breathe but I'm fixing it, the two of us will be okay soon."

I wrinkle my eyebrows hardly in curiosity, wondering who's he talking to. I carefully twist the door open and went out.

"Girlfriend? Oh yeah, we're still together." He says, "Two and a half years. Yeah. Of course!"

I peep on the door and it's wrong to mind other people's business. I found out that he's actually talking to his fans through a Live Broadcast.

"What pictures?" He asks, "Really?! Darn. But hey, can you guys do me a favor? If you see more of those, please report it. It's not that I don't want the world to know that we're a couple, I just want her to be safe. I want to protect her. Yeah." He laughs sexily, "Yeah I know, she's beautiful. Just.. report those pictures, please.."

Who is he referring to? The girl with the blurred out face he had dinner with? Damn. This is so wrong in so many levels. This has to stop. I move away from his door and pinched myself on the cheek very hard and added a slap, "That's what you get for minding his business. Don't ever do that crap again! It is never right May! OKAY?! DON'T BE STU—"

The door suddenly swung open and revealed himself, "What are you—were you eavesdropping?"

"What?! NO!"

"Then what are you doing beside my door?" He asks but not in an angry way, he sounds way more calmer and.. sexier.

"I'm not doing anything! I was about to go downstairs because I heard someone!"

"Are you lying to me again May? Because if you are, that makes three straight lies in one day."

"I—I—I'm not!"

He walks towards me and I walk backwards, like he's ready to give the kisses of my lies. But suddenly, God helped me.

"YO PEOPLE!!" Tippy yells.

"Let's go!" Sam adds, "I'M STOKED!"

He stopped, I look at him in the eyes and it's close enough to melt me, I breathe in and told him, "See? I told you I heard something."

"Maaaaay? Shaaaawn?"

"We're coming! I mean, I'm coming!" I snatch my stare and went downstairs and saw them both wearing sunglasses like they're ready for some outing.

"Hey, that's a nice outfit." Tippy says, "Wearing a black shirt, shorts, blue kicks and wait—where're your bags?"

"What bags?"