C h a p t e r [110]

Yuna touches her face, caressed her cheek with a shocked face. Everything sunk in for her after a few moments before she got mad and pushed me and grabbed my hair. And now I know what love can make you. Both liars but one exceeds.

I clenched my teeth and know to myself that this is the part of needing to fight back. I pull her hair harder and dragged it down, making her bend. Screeching, shrieking and yelling, calling me names, she pulls my hair back, harder than what I did, in return; in one strong snap, I put her down on the floor.

Everyone gasped as they watch, looking like I'm the one who's the bad person now, like it's my fault. Yuna got what she deserved and that is to know that I'm a person who loses my temper sometimes.

Professor Zusette came rushing and was in shock to find me and Yuna. This is the first time in a million years I studied at my school. I've never beat anyone up, to their surprise, to see me standing and watching Yuna on the floor.

"MISS ARCHER! MISS DANWILB! IN MY OFFICE, NOW!" Professor Zusette was about to walk away when she noticed Yuna's friends, "And you girls, no exemptions!"

Eyes sharp, looking like a mortal demon. I looked at Yuna and gave her a deadly stare, then walked to follow the Professor. Yuna and the rest of her friends followed.

Inside the office, we got scolded massively. Professor Zusette was so shocked with what I did.

"What do you girls think you're doing?!" She asks, "Fighting like uneducated people and beating each other like barbarians! You! May! What the heck happened to you?! It's the first time you did something like this!"

"I apologize Ma'am, but I'm a person too, who gets upset and angry at times and this girl right here, Yuna, just maxed it up really bad and I exploded."

"Still not justifiable to physically hurt someone!"

"She called me a slut. She took Shawn's necklace, and she gave me public humiliation through those papers she posted on my locker! She even gave me false thoughts about making out with him the night when we're at the beach!"

"Is this true Yuna?"

Yuna slides her finger to her hair, putting the strands behind her ears and acted like an innocent angel, "Ma'am, I'm a transferee here, I'm a new student, you think I have the guts to make things like that?!"

I scoff, "Nice try."

She looks at me, assuring I'd pay for the beating up I did to her, "I thought May was a good person but I was wrong. She lied to me about her and Shawn, she knows I have a crush on Mendes but she faked it all to have him!"

"So, you called her a slut because of that?" Professor Zusette asked.

Yuna was unable to defend herself and was left speechless.

"That was low of you Miss Danwilb. And you too, Miss Archer."

The door opens, we turn around to see who came in and it was no other than Shawn. Yuna rushed to him and tried to coddle him to her side, but Shawn removed her hands from his body and went to me instead.

"What happened?" He asks.

My brows creased, I shook my head like I'm still trying to not make him worry. He puts his arms around me and hugged me tight in front of the Professor, Yuna and her friends.

"Well, these girls fought because of you Mister Mendes." Professor Zusette said like it was Shawn to blame.

"What?" He looks at me, "What happened? What did she do to you?"