C h a p t e r [19]

"Why?" I ask.

"Just get dressed."

"Not unless you tell me why!"

"Can you just quit asking and do what I say?!"

"UGH! FINE!" I slam the door close but then I remember I haven't taken a shower, awkwardly, I pull the door open.

His eyes widened as he yanks his head away, giving me a shocked face.

"E-Excuse me." I said while trying to control my laugh.

"Where are you going!? I told you—"

I run downstairs, yelling, "I'm just gonna take a quick shower!"

Inside the bathroom, I bursted laughing. I'm starting to gather some of his expressions. Smirking, smiling, angry, pissed and now, shocked. Turned the shower valve on and enjoyed the hot stream coming down on me, singing an impromptu song.

"Hurry up!" He shouts from outside but I did not respond.

When I got out, he has his back turned, and so I run as fast as I can upstairs, while little drops of the water drips down, leaving tracks of my path. I change clothes but I wonder where we'll go. He just asked me to get dressed, he doesn't know any of the places here. Honestly, he looks so good with his outfit.. and he looks cute with that shocked face he gave me a while ago. Wait. What am I saying?

I wear a gray sweatshirt and shorts. Picked sandals instead of shoes, put my sling bag on and head downstairs. He looks at me as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Let's go." He says.

"Where are we going anyways?"

"Just, let's go." He walks out of the door and I follow him.

"Where?! You don't know any place here!" I said while locking the door.

"I don't but you do."

"I do, but you told me you want me to tour you around on Saturday this coming week!"

"I did but we don't have any driver on that coming day."

As I look at the gate, there's a black car waiting for us with a guy in a black suit standing beside the car door. I suddenly forgot to speak. Realized he was already a millionaire but wondered how come he doesn't use or ride his service to school.

"Can you get any slower?" Shawn says sarcastically.

"I know, I know! I just need to make sure the house is locked!"

"Fine. Just.. hurry up." He mutters and left me alone at the door. I hear the guy in the suit greet him in a very very polite way and I hear him greet him back; and the car door clicks open and then shut close.

The key got stuck and I find it really hard to switch right and back. I tried to pull it off but it was really stuck. I'm starting panic, knowing he's waiting and judging inside his black shining car.

Crap. I'm getting all nervous with this. This thing just doesn't cooperate! I'll be dead if he gets mad, he'll call his dad again and report.
Click, shake, force, whatever I do, the key's still stuck. I hear the car door suddenly slammed close, I rushed and tried to grab the key out of the keyhole when unexpectedly, he's already behind me.

"Seriously.." he mutters as he lands and touches my hand.

Soft, warm and strong. He tried to guide me but I quickly remove my hands and used an excuse.