C h a p t e r [108]

"I love you Shawn.."

He moves his head closer and gave me a peck on the cheek, then he speaks, "Since we're already here.. can I ask something?"

I raised my brows, "What is it?"

He smiles, not widely but shyly, "Will you be my girlfriend? I—I mean, if you only like.. if you don't like—I, not that you don't like but I hope you do and say yes. I—"

"Shawn!"

"Y—Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Yes?!"

"Yes, Shawn."

"YES! YES! YOU SAID YES!"

"I did." I laugh.

"Damn, I love you!" He grabs my cheeks and puts his lips to my lips then hugged me tightly. I run my hands to his back and return the hug. We fall and lie on the bed, side by side. Facing each other.

"You gonna stay?" He asks.

"Here?"

"Yeah. Beside me."

"Do you want me to?"

He pulls his pillow and moved it closer to me, he whispers, "I would love to."

"Then, okay." I said with a smile.

He puts one arm on top of me and tucked me into his chest. He smells so good that I buried my face even deeper to his warm body and sniffled his scent.

"Is this really happening?" He says, "I really can't believe you're now my girlfriend."

"Me too.. everything is too good to be true.."

He fixes himself and says, "Well, I'm officially yours and you're officially mine."

"Yeah.." I said while listening to his heartbeat and feeling the air coming from his nose and the arms that covers me.

I closed my eyes and drift to sleep. I didn't dream of Shawn, maybe because my reality is better than the imagination formed by my mind. I woke in the middle of the night, lying my head down on his arm as a pillow while he's all asleep lying on his back.

The moon's too bright, I thought it was a lamppost. I sit up and get out of the bed and walked to the window. It was too pretty that I couldn't stop staring. The needles are getting plucked out one by one, I'm going to resolve the remaining problems. I need to explain to Tippy, take Shawn's necklace from Yuna and show everyone at school that Shawn and I are together. They believe it or not, I don't care.

"Love..?"

I turn around and saw Shawn rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you up..?" He asks, "You can't sleep?"

"No, I just check the moon. It's too bright and pretty."

He gets off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask.