C h a p t e r [62]

I walk to my room without discussing further anything to him. I waited to hear his door to close, and eventually it did, slowly.

The corners of my lips starts to upturn, adrenaline starts to rush. I grabbed my towel and head downstairs, I took a shower then head back to my room. I dressed well like something is an occasion and I have to look good but casual. I put on my gray sweatshirt, jeans and gray high cut shoes. I grab my sling bag and head to his door.

I knock, "Hey? Shawn? You ready?"

He didn't answer.

I knock again and again, "SHAAAWN! HEELLLLOOOOOOO!! LET'S GOOOO!!!"

"What're you doing there?" He asks.

I followed where his voice came. At the stairs, with only his jeans and socks on.

"I.. I was—"

Standing inches away from me with his naked upper body. I just found myself getting nervous and every words I pronounce is in a stutter. He walks towards me, shirtless, holding his shirt in his hands. Bare chest and abdomen, bare arms and shoulders.

"I–I–I thought, I though you're inside."

"No, I wasn't." He puts out his tongue to wet his lips, but why do I see it like I was in a movie wherein every he does is in slow motion.

He clears his throat, "So..? Are we going or..?"

"We–We are." I laugh in shyness, "Of course we are. C–Come on."

He puts his shirt on and it was gray, too. We're gonna look like a couple at the streets but.. I don't feel any disapproval on my part. We head out of the house and walked.

"Do you want me to call Mustaha?" He asks.

"What?! No!"

"Why not?"

"Today is tour day and if you want to call Mustaha, then, Mustaha can tour you around. The car has GPS anyways, right?"

He looks down, "No, I mean, Mustaha doesn't owe me a tour. You do."

"Then this tour only includes you and me. And of course, with the use of only our feets to.. you know, walk and make you treasure the sceneries." I said with a smile.

He chuckles, "HEY! I always treasure things."

"You do? What type of things, then?"

He pulls his lips in and think, "Many. Just many.. many things."

"Places?"

He shakes his head, "No."

"What things? People?"

"Maybe, but just many, I won't tell you. It's just between me and myself."

"Really.. then what happened to the time when you told me you're gonna tell me some things if you need to?"

"Well, I said I'd tell you only if it was a problem. But what I have treasured for many days and weeks isn't. So.. yeah."

"Hmph." I grunt.

"So, this day's tour day, eh?"

"Yeah. Your tour day. We weren't able to go on our tour last Saturday, remember? 'Cause.. some jerk who thought he's tough caught a fever."

He scratches the back of his head, shyly, he says, "I agree.." then he mumbles, "But May..?"

"Yeah?"