C h a p t e r [54]

It's 9:15 in the morning here and reading all of the comments makes me super happy. So here's another chapter. I love you guys, SO MUCH! Enjoy! —Jemay ❤️💚
-
-
-
-
-
"Pizza?"

"Yeah." He says with a sniff.

"Why'd you suddenly craved for Pizza?"

"Not me. You."

''Me?!"

"Yeah. Last Friday, when you're walking way home. You didn't know I was only behind you when I asked 'What're you thinking' and you screamed 'Pizza.'"

He remembered what I was thinking that I accidentally said out of my mouth. It's wrong to say no but I have to question him anyways. And besides, this is also a way to make him feel better. I feel a little guilty, knowing I left him whilst still having a fever.

"Oh."

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"I need to know how you're feeling first."

"I'm good." He says with his brows raised and a quick nod.

I sharply looked at him, walked towards the chair and sit on my knees, face to face from the opposite side of the countertop. I reached out my hand.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

I swing my hand inwards, telling him to lean over. "Come here."

He slowly leans himself closer to me with the countertop in between us two, "What're you gonna—"

"Feeling your temperature." I put my hand on his forehead. His temperature's lower than yesterday but he's still sick, "You're still sick."

"I am?"

"Yep."

"But I feel okay. I feel fine."

I move my lips to the side with a pout, I reach my hand again to him and he leans over, letting me feel his forehead again, down to his cheeks and neck.

"So..? Are we going to get pizza or you're just gonna touch me?"

"Oh wow. Welcome back jerk."

He smirks, "Thanks meanie. You took care of me, I wouldn't be back sooner if it wasn't because of you."

I smile. He just put a smile on my face. It's good to see him strong, though he's back being an ass.

"So? Decide, May."

"Alright. Come on. Let's grab some pizza."

"That's my girl."

I scoff and walked to the sink to wash the pot I used for porridge and the bowl he used to eat, but when I look into it, the sink was empty.

"If you're looking for the bowl I used, don't look for it, I washed it already. And the pot you used? Washed it, too."

I scratch the back of my head, "Well.. wow. Thanks."

"Nah.. thank you." He said, "Come on. Let's go get your pizza."

We head out of the house. I thought we're just gonna walk to get to the closest Italian Restaurant I know that serves great pizza, but I was wrong. The black car was waiting for us. So does Mustaha beside the car door.